14

Camila
So we have decided to just stay here and make a home. We don't want to risk anything traveling so we're just gonna stay and make three different huts for us each. Ally and Troy get one, Lauren and I get one, and Dinah and Normani get one. It's just gonna be easier that way.
So we are currently building the last hut. After we got done with that I went to go look for food. I took Ally with me because I wanted to talk to her and catch up on things. We haven't really been able to talk lately.

After we came back from hunting we found Lauren, Normani, and Troy on the ground surrounding Dinah. When we got closer my heart dropped at the site in front of me.
Lauren
So after Camila and Ally went hunting, the rest of us went to get fire wood and just keep watch. Dinah was talking to me and we didn't notice the 11 zombies that came up to our camp. Dinah and I ran to get our weapons. She decided to grab the kitchen knife instead of her hatchet. We ran outside of the hut and started to stab at zombies. Troy came running and grabbed the hatchet. He started to help us with the fighting part. After we killed about 9 of the zombies, Troy slashed one in the head. He turned around and yelled at Dinah.
"Dinah!! Behind you!!"
Before Dinah could turn around, the monster pushed her down. I ran over to kill the zombie. I killed it then pushed it back away from Dinah, Troy and I. Troy and I knelt down to push Dinah on her back. I could already see the red blood dribbling down the corner of Dinah's mouth as we turned her over. Dinah laid there with 12 inch kitchen knife stabbed into her stomach. All of a sudden we heard a noise.
"Dinah!? Dinah baby! DINAH!"
Normani yelled as she ran over to us. The tears were already rolling down her face. She was so sad. It hurt to see her in this state.
"B-baby? Hey d-don't cry. I-I love you so much. I l-love all of y'all so mu-ch. I'm gonna miss-miss y'all. Hey I never t-thought I would die this way. I thou-ght I would d-die saving a life or of o-old age." Dinah said with the weakest chuckle you have ever heard.
"Baby look at me, your not gonna die. You will not die on me now. I need you. Baby I love you."
"I-I love you too. I love all of you."
We all were crying. Camila and Ally came running over to us with tears in there eyes.
"C-cheechee? Hey, it's me. I love you so much cheechee. Please don't leave us."
"I l-love you too, chancho. I love you too."
"Biggie? Biggie please don't leave. I love you so much biggie please don't go."
"Smallz, I love y-you too. I love all y'all so much."
We all let our tears fall for a couple of seconds when Dinah spoke up again.
"Is it gonna h-hurt? Like when I-I die?"
"N-no Dinah. Your just gonna fall asleep and your not gonna feel anymore pain." I said. Normani took her thumb and wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth. Dinah slowly took her hand in hers and kissed it gently. She laid her head back down and looked up at the sky.
"Do you see it. S-see the white light?"
"No! Baby please don't go!" Normani screamed as Dinah's head fell limp and her grip loosened around Normani's hand. Normani laid her head on Dinah's chest and cried. We all just sat there and stared into nothing. We were all so heart broken. Troy took Ally into his arms and I took Camila into mine. Normani didn't have arms to hold her anymore. Normani, well her arms, that hold her at night, were lying lifeless on the ground. I got up and looked up at the sky.
"WHY! WHY DINAH!! SHE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS. WHY DID YOU PUT US IN A FUCKING ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE ANYWAYS?!! WAS IT TO WATCH US SUFFER!? CAUSE YOU HAVE A SHOW TO WATCH NOW!!" I yelled as I fell to ground. It hit me like a train.

Dinah Jane Hanson is officially.. Dead.