23

Lauren(4 weeks later)

We are currently sitting in front of our parents. I don't know about Camila but I am mad at my parents for not telling me this information. I can't believe they didn't tell us. I haven't ever know Camila till the x-factor. We never grew up together or nothing. I can't believe I got her pregnant to. I should have pulled out... I'm so stupid! We went to the doctor about a week ago to see if she really was. She was pregnant alright. Pregnant with twins. I passed out when the doctor told me that. I don't know how to take care of twins.
Camila

"So what brings you two here, besides wanting to see us of course." Clara said.

"Mom why didn't you tell me." Lauren said.
"What are you talking about sweets." Clara said back.
"You know damn well what I'm talking about mom!"
"Lauren that's not a way to talk to your mother." Clara said.
"No! You don't get to play good cop in all of this!" Lauren yelled.
"What the hell do you mean Lauren! Talk to me, help me understand!"
"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME CAMILA AND I WERE COUSINS!!!l"

The room got silent and I stared at Lauren and Clara to read there face. Clara looked shocked and sad. Lauren looked angry and confused.

"I was going to tell you. Sinu and I agreed to tell you and Camila, but I couldn't. I couldn't go through with it, so Sinu told Camila. I'm sorry you had to find out this way, but-"

"But what mom! What was so damn bad you couldn't tell me!!"

"HELL LAUREN I WANSNT EVEN SUPPOSE TO BE BORN!! MY MOM WAS RAPPED BY SINUS DAD!! I WAS A MISTAKE!! MY MOM CARED FOT ME AND EVERYTHING, BUT WHENEVER SHE LOOKED AT ME ALL SHE COULD SEE WAS HIM!! ALL SHE COULD HEAR WERE HER SCREAMS AND PLEAS TO STOP, SO SHE LEFT!! MY STEPDAD TOOK ME IN AS HIS OWN!! I NEVER EVEN KNEW I HAD A SISTER TILL ABOUT A MONTH AGO!! HELL SHE ISNT EVEN MY FULL SISTER!! WERE HALF SISTERS!!" Clara yell with tears streaming down her face. She sat back down and started to sob. Sinu comforted her. Lauren broke out of her daze and went to her moms side. I looked at my mom then fainted.

Lauren

Camila is sitting in the hospital bed. She just passed out and the doctor said it was from stress. I feel bad for dragging her along now.

"Mrs. Jauregui, may I speak to you?"
"Yes."
"Well Camila should wake up any minute now and I think I should tell both of you at the same time. We found something."
"Ok well I will wait. Thank you."
2 mins later
"L-Lauren."
"Omg Camila are you ok?"
"Yea my t-throat is dry."
"Oh ok well I will get you some water."
"Mrs. Cabello, I need to speak to you and your girlfriend." The doctor said.
"Oh n-no she's n-not my g-" I tried to say.
"No don't be embarrassed. It's ok. So I had to tell you that we found something in your stomach Camila. Your having triplets."
"WHAT!!" Camila yelled as she passed out again.