O6

AS SOON AS I stepped foot inside Spanish class, I was ambushed by a wining Marven muttering a series of help me's. Placing my backpack for me, and forcing me to take a seat, I knew I was in for an interesting tale. Marven began his tale by declaring the discovery that took place on the previous night at his friend, Jairo's place and provided other unnecessary details. I however thought it was rather cute of him to pay attention to details; it has always been a quirk of mine to look into the insignificant details of the picture so it was pleasant knowing I wasn't alone.

He followed up his story with a dramatic hand motion, and I instantly knew we were moving onto the peak. Long story short, by borrowing Jairo's phone, Marven discovered text messages from Daelan to Jairo which clearly explains his motives towards Ramona and how he intends to make her fall in love with him. I suggested Marven to reveal the jock's true intentions to his girlfriend, but Marven confessed that he was frightful of Ramona uncovering that Daelan may be the better choice for her.

Marven was aware that Daelan had more confidence, shares more classes with Ramona and had a way with words that could make girls fall helplessly under his spell so the last thing he needed was for Ramona to know, a charm as such was attracted to her.

I didn't mean to pour salt over his wound, but I thought he deserved to know about the little moment they shared on the previous day. Instead of grinding his teeth and showcasing his anger as I thought he would, he sighed and promised to improve himself so Ramona wouldn't choose the wrong guy.

"You really love her, don't you?" I asked, bracing myself for the answer I knew were to come.

"More than anything."