6

"Oh my gosh Leon.. That is so weird" Bella laughed.

"What? I'm just saying she is a very attractive woman" he laughed looking over my shoulder at Ms. Andrews our history teacher climbing into her car.
We were sat around a bench outside, school was over but for some strange reason we had decided to sit and watch everyone leave.?
"Yeah and she is like twenty years older than us" Bella told him.

"Come on! That doesn't mean I can't state the fact that she's gorgeous. You guys probably think George Clooney or Tom Cruise are works of art and they're at least thirty years older than us.. So you can't say anything to me" he defended himself and held his hands up in the air.

"Okay good point" Bella laughed again.

"Although when I was younger I was more of a Clint Eastwood kinda gal"she smirked.

"What? Really?" Leon asked.

"And a bit of Patrick Swayzee too!" I chimed in.

"Aw hell yes Lily. When I was like seven or eight I was practically in love with him. Now I'm all about Zac Efron." She laughed.

"Yeah unfortunately for us, so is every other girl on the planet. He's not that much older than us though is he? There's still hope" I joked.

"Lily, what's the oldest you would go?" Leon asked. "I know Bella would go no more than seven years older, so what about you?"

"I'm not really sure, I think it would depend but I don't know, five or six I guess. How about you?" I asked.

"I don't care about age, if she's hot then that's that!"

"Seriously?"

"No. I don't know around seven, eight I guess. Anyway guys I gotta go my Mom is probably worried or something" he laughed standing up and we both followed his movement.

"My car is just here Lily so I guess I'll see you on Monday" Bella smiled at me.

"Yeah sure" I nodded before she left to her car.

I had decided to walk home from school today, it had been sunny all day so I had text my mom at lunch to tell her I was going to walk home.

"Need a ride?" Max asked from behind me making me jump.

"You scared me!" I told him. "And no I'm okay thank you, I'm gonna walk" I smiled.

"Well can I walk with you to my car?"

"Sure" I smiled. "So how has your day been? How come you are here so late?"

"Good, thank you. Sorry I wasn't there at lunch! There was stuff I had to do for a test, which is also the reason I am here so late"

"That's fine! I was just practising ballet anyway" I smiled.

"So... Adam didn't talk to you yesterday?" He asked again.

"Em, no" I told him. I had already told him yesterday at class but I suppose it was an eventful class he could have easily forgotten.

"Oh. Yeah I think he's intimidated by you" he stated.

"What?" I laughed. I really don't think I'm intimidating whatsoever, in fact I'm intimidated by the majority of people in my school.. in my, every surrounding! "Intimidated?"

"Yeah, by how awesome you are" he grinned.

"Oh yeah, that's definitely what it is" I laughed rolling my eyes playfully knowing he was joking.

"Honestly, I don't know what it is but I'm sure he'll warm up to you soon!" He told me just as we got to his car.

"Good luck tomorrow!" He smiled widely.