3

"Lily" Leon called from behind me. I turned around to face him and was greeted with a wide smile.

"Hi Leon, how are you?" I smiled as he came to my side.

"I'm great thanks. How about you?". He asked as he walked beside me along the corridor.

"Im good"

"Thats great, hey what are you doing for lunch?" He asked me.

"Nothing really I usually go to the library" I shrugged.
I usually find a book of some sort and eat my lunch in peace, in my old school I would often go to the gym hall and practice dance but I don't know how I feel about doing that here just yet, and I don't know if there is anywhere I could go to dance other than the gym.

"Oh well y-"

"Leon" some guy yelled from a group of guys from across the corridor.

"Oh sorry, I gotta go but I'll see you later, yeah?" he smiled before running to the group of guys.

I finally reached my locker and threw what I didn't need into it and grabbed my bag and headed to the library for lunch.
I found a nice corner towards the back of the library. It took me a while to find a book that interested me but I eventually found one about ghosts and spirits and how they are in fact real. I sat down on a chair and took out a sandwich and started to read the book.

"Lily?" Someone interrupted me when I was only ten or so pages in.

I looked up to see Max from the hip hop class.

"Oh hey Max, I didn't know you go here" I laughed.

"Yeah, I could say the same about you" he smiled. "Wow interesting choice of book" he eyes the cover of my book suspiciously.

"Are you staying here for lunch?" He asked me.

"Yeah it's kind of the only quiet place" I shrugged.

"Well it is a library" he chuckled. "Im going to the dance studio if you wanna join me".

"Theres a dance studio?" I asked him quite shocked, I thought I had looked everywhere and only found a gym.

"Yeah I always cut through the library, it's quicker. You coming? I'll show you" He asked with a smile.

"Yes!" I nodded eagerly putting the book on my seat, gathering up my bag and following him through the back door of the library.

"It's only quite small but it's better than nothing" he told me as we walked across a small courtyard.
We then came up to a shed like building, he opened the door and walked in and I followed.
It was a pretty decent size, there were ballet barres a wall of mirrors and a rather large floor.
I threw my bag down in a corner and went to the ballet barre and started doing some exercises.

"So how did you find your first Hip Hop class the other day?" Max asked me as he started to plug his iPod into a speaker.

"I loved it, I was very nervous but I loved it" I laughed. There was something about Max that was very welcoming, I could tell that he was a nice guy.

"You're good.. really good" he smiled before starting some music. I thanked him but he didn't hear me over his music. He ran around a bit and warmed up for whatever he was going to do. I stayed at the bar and finished all the barre exercises before moving away from the barre a bit to do the centre exercises.

After I had gone through majority of them I looked towards Max who appeared to have choreographed a dance in that space of time. Choreographing had always been my weakest point when it came to dance.
I watched as he ran through the dance.