2:7

As I gently closed the door behind me I began to panic. I glanced down at my phone to see what time it was, to notice a text from Harriet.
'Calm down, take control and make it obvious xx'

Am I really doing this?
I slowly began to walk down the small entrance into the room past the bathroom, I noticed Adam's suit jacket strewn on the seat in the corner. I took a deep breath feeling my heart thudding in my chest. My heart rate felt like it was way above average and my heart was going to explode.

I silently exhaled and stepped forward so I could see into his room.
There he was. Sitting on the edge of the bed with his head down between his hands. Was he okay? Oh my god, this was such bad timing! I couldn't do this.

Then he looked up. And I realised I had to do this, before I completely lost my mind and my control. I composed myself and walked towards him slowly.
He watched me with confusion as I neared him and he sat back slightly on the bed placing his hands behind him, legs spread.

'Take control and make it obvious' I thought of Harriet's advice. I continued to walk until I was standing right in front of him between his legs as he stared up at me. Even if he was speaking I wouldn't be able to hear him from how loud my heart was thumping, it was all I could hear and made it difficult to think. Which may be a good thing.

His eyes that were staring at me widened slightly as I placed my hands on his shoulders.
'Take control', I closed my eyes briefly in an attempt to make myself feel brave as I sat on his lap. My heart was racing and I was looking down as I ensured I was sitting on his lap and that I hadn't missed and was on my way to the floor. I felt one of his hands grab onto my back and I knew that I wouldn't fall. I was petrified of looking up and meeting his gaze but I knew I had to.
I slowly raised my gaze up along his chest and eventually to meet his eyes that were boring into mine.

"Hi?" I whispered giggling slightly making myself cringe.

"What's going on right now?" He asked me his voice quite breathless, I noticed him gulp and couldn't help but watch his Adam's apple (hehehe) bob. How did he make even that attractive?

I moved my hands from his shoulder to his neck and one to the back of his head and arched my back slightly to get closer to him. As I did this he inhaled sharply and his hand on my back tightened slightly.

"Lily? I'm so confused right now but I can't focus so please just explain this to me because I have no idea what's happening" he whispered as he stared at my lips.

I didn't know how to say how I felt and wasn't sure how to make it more obvious than I already was but I was afraid to make the next move.

"Lily.. please tell me what's going on before I mess everything up.." he whispered in what sounded like restraint. I noticed that his other hand that was behind him was grasping onto the bed sheets tightly causing his knuckles to whiten.

"You won't mess anything up" I whispered and attempted to move closer to him again, he squeezed his eyes shut as I moved.

"I thought you didn't want this?" He asked me with his eyes clasped shut, breathing deeply.

"Adam" I said and it caused him to look me in the eye again. "I never said I didn't want it. I said it shouldn't happen, but... I want it"

He gulped strongly as his eyes, darker now, fluttered across my face
"Are you sure? Because I can't deal with shit going weird if this happens"