20

"Lily" Max called from behind me. I turned around to see him walking towards me.

"Hey, how are you?" I asked him smiling as we walked through the corridors together.

"I'm good thanks.. I want to ask you something" he smiled at me. I nodded at him for him to continue.
"I've come up with this idea and I was hoping you would help me with it.." he trailed off.

"Sure.. what is it?" I asked him.

"I've decided to set up a YouTube channel, for my choreography" I looked towards him with wide eyes, I was really happy to hear this as I have wanted him to share his work.

"That's a brilliant idea Max, what can I do?" I asked him.

"Well I already have two different dances ready and I was hoping that you might dance them, well one of them anyway.." he looked at me with hopeful eyes.

"Wow, I'm so flattered.. yeah of course I will, If you're sure you want me! I'd love to" he beamed at me.

"Thank you thank you thank you" he hugged me, "can we meet up at lunch? I want to talk some more about it and tell you what music I'm using for the dances so you can familiarise yourself with it" he jumped a little bit with excitement and I laughed as we walked to our next class.

••

"So I've been speaking to the owners of the theatre for the competition and they have allowed us to go down to the theatre to practice on the stage a couple of weeks before the competition" Sylvia told Adam and I.
"So I was hoping that maybe next week we could go to the theatre to rehearse.. I will drive in my own car, Christine will probably come with me. You guys can follow, bring some friends or something if you want" she added and I sighed slightly in relief.
The idea of travelling alone with Adam petrified me, having company will definitely help.
"What day will suit you guys best?" She asked.
"Any day suits me" I smiled.

"Okay, Adam?" Sylvia turned towards him.

"Sundays are my best day or a Wednesday early in the morning" he told her. He seemed to have a very busy life from what I had noticed so far.

"Sunday it is! I will text you guys what time to meet here and then we will leave" she smiled towards us.

As I left the studio I took out my phone and searched for the song I had saved earlier.
Blackbear- do re mi.
I stuck my headphones in and began to listen to it as I walked home. It was the song that Max wanted me to dance to first.
As I listened to it I could already tell that the dance that Max choreographed was going to be amazing.

I continued walking through the town past all the local shops and businesses. I was slightly in my own world listening to my music walking down the street with a slight bounce in my step.
I turned a corner to walk straight into someone, falling onto the pavement.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry" I apologised standing up.

"No I'm sorry.. do I know you?" The guy asked as he helped me up.

I studied him for a moment knowing that his face was familiar before I realised from where.

"Oh, wait you work in that store and food place!" I told him.

"That's it! I knew I recognised your face" he chuckled. "Lily isn't it?" He asked me.

"Yep.. Dan?" I knew it was David but I didn't want to creep him out by showing him I remember it.

"David, or Dave.. whichever you prefer" he replied. "Anyway I've got to go, I'm late for work. Call into the store some time?" he smiled at me.

"Um.. yeah sure, bye"

"Bye Lily" he waved walking past me.

A/N
I know I know
I know it's been way too long and I know this chapter is really short and really bad but it's better than nothing.. right??!
It's a filler but there will be more soon
Thank you for your patience
Don't forget to vote and comment xx
!! Wow editing this I have noticed so many inconsistencies with my writing.. what was I doing??
                                                          724