Chapter 5: I Don't Know

Kenny

A girl with a bright smile walked up to Toni and hugged her.

"Hey girl. What are you up to?" Toni asked her. "Nothing just getting off. What about you?" The girl asked. "I just needed to get away." Toni sighs. "Girl I understand well I'll see you around." The girl disappeared.

Toni turned to me and attempted to put my hands around her waist, but I pulled them back.

"Please don't." Toni whispers. "You did it not me." I reply. "Look I'm not allowed to date and I know she'll tell my dad." Toni explains.

I look at Toni with a million thoughts running through my mind. Lies and secrets are the main reasons that my parents are getting a divorce. I don't want to be in a relationship that's in the dark. So I say the first thing that comes to my mind.

"But we aren't dating we're just friends."

Toni looks up at me and surprisingly shakes her head.

"I completely understand." Toni replied. "This is ruined now isn't it?"

Toni smiles and nods her head. We leave the movie theater and ride in silence. I drop her off a block away from her house. But before she gets out I have to tell her why I said that.

Toni

"I'm sorry Toni I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Kenny says turning to me. "Then why did you?"

"Because you hurt mine. I was invisible to you. It really hurt me. My parents are going through a divorce and stuff like that is the main issue why." Kenny sighs.

"I didn't know Kenny."

"I know and that's why I'm telling you before I lose the best thing that has ever happened to me." Kenny smiles.

I pull Kenny into a kiss. I realize that I'm very inexperienced compared to Kenny. He pulls me closer to him and the body to body action makes me gasp. Kenny's tongue explores my mouth and try to do the same to him. He pulls away and kisses my neck and begins to nibble on it. My heart rate increases as I moan.

"You sound so sexy when you moan." Kenny says into my neck.

I place my arms around his neck. I can feel my body being turned and swooped down into the seat. I open my  eyes to be staring at the ceiling of Kenny's car. Kenny pulls back from my neck and places his forehead on mine. He intensely looks into my eyes as his hand explores my body. I trace down his spine with my index finger.

"Mmm." Kenny says before attacking my lips.

I pull my left hand down and began to rub his penis through his jeans. Kenny grinds into me sending a chill through my body.

"Tone don't do that." He grunts.

Kenny starts to pull on my shirt and I lean forward. He pulls my shirt over my head and stare at my black bra. He takes his shirt off too and throws it on the floor.

"You're so beautiful." Kenny's says before kissing me.

We keep making out and then my phone rings.

"Fuck!" Kenny grunts.

"Hello"? "Toni! Where are you?" My dad yells into the phone. "I'm one block away." I reply. "Well hurry up dinner is ready, and we don't want it to get cold." My dad replies. "Okay dad. I'm on my way."

By the time I get off the phone Kenny has put his shirt back on.

"I have to go Kenny."

"Okay. Tomorrow?" Kenny asks. "Of course." I put on my shirt.

I get my stuff together and peck Kenny's lips. He pulls me into him deepening the kiss.

"Be safe." Kenny mumbles into the kiss. "I will."

Dinner in my house is just like in the fancy movies. My mom cooks a 8 course meal that my dad swears is the best, even though everything is nasty. My brother will be praised and glorified the whole time. I will be invisible and no one will ask why. But tonight was different.

Michael and I are super close. He understands me and supports me in everything I do. He's always telling my dad amazing things about me but he doesn't listen. The only problem is Michael is a womanizer. Girls come from far and wide just to meet me so they can get to Michael. The other ones are so loose that they don't need me. They just drift right in.

"Where were you today?" Michael whispered. "I wasn't feeling good so I left". "With who?" Michael asked. "Myself." I quickly say.

I know I shouldn't lie about Kenny but Michael is so overprotective. If he finds out about me dating anyone he'll kill them.

"Why didn't you ask me? I could had drove you home". Michael says. "I didn't want to bother you."

"Well next time come get me. You're my little sister you'll never bother me." Michael says. "Okay."

Kenny

"Why don't you stop asking me all these damn questions?!" My dad yells. "Because I want to know. That's why!" My mom shouts back. "She's just my assistant that's it. Now get off my back." My dad walks upstairs.

Lately it's been like this all the time. They argue and every time it kills me inside. I could do anything I wanted and they wouldn't care because they're too busy arguing.

My mom storms up the stairs behind my dad and their argument continues. It gets quiet and I know they're dysfunctional ass just became more dysfunctional. I used to think my parents would officially get back together, but now I've accepted the fact that they're fuck buddies.

I realize that my mom didn't cook so I head to "The Diner" to grab a bite.