Chapter 29: Now Or Never

Toni

I slowly walked up the stairs heading towards my bedroom. Today was hectic and I just wanted to relax. I opened my room door and was overwhelmed with roses.

Sitting on my bed was a white lab coat with my named monogrammed into it. There was a stethoscope and a note beside the lab coat.

Tonight is all about you. Wear this lab coat and something sexy underneath. At 6:30 and not a minute later come outside. -Ken

"Shit." I yell as I rush into the bathroom. It was around 5:45 and I didn't know what I was going to wear or how I was going to do my hair.

I quickly buttoned up my lab coat while making sure everything was right. I quickly jogged downstairs making outside exactly at 6:30.

"Your chariot awaits." Michael says opening the door of the vehicle. "Why, thank you."

While I was getting in Michael stopped me and put a blindfold over my eyes.

"Are we there yet?"

"Nope. Almost." Michael replied. "What about now? Michael? Michael?" I was reaching for the blindfold but someone grabbed my hand.

"Take your shoes off." Kenny whispered in my ear. I blushed instantly as he spoke. I quickly took my shoes off. He took my hand and we began to walk on sand. We were at the beach and the weather felt amazing.

Kenny took off the blindfold and in front of us was table surrounded by candles.

Kenny

"Snap your fingers."

"Huh?" Toni asked as she looked around. "Snap your fingers."

Toni snapped her fingers then looked at me suspiciously. Suddenly a dish was placed in front of her.

"Here you go ma'am and sir." Veronica said grinning. "Thanks."

After we finished eating we went walking on the beach.

"I wish I could live on the beach. It's so peaceful and quiet." Toni says looking at a beach house. "Really? Well that one is having an open house. Want to go look in?"

"Sure!" Toni said excitedly. "Hi you two! Have a look around if you have any questions just ask!" The realtor said.

"If downstairs look like this then upstairs must be amazing." Toni said walking up the stairs. "Yeah I bet it is."

When we got upstairs Toni went one way and I went the other.

"Toni come in here!"

As soon as Toni walked into the master bedroom the orchestra began to play. Toni put her hands over her mouth as I grabbed her hand.

"The only time my life is going right is when I'm with you. You make me a better person and I know you're the one for me. I know we're young but I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me Toni?"

Toni

"Will you marry me Toni?" Kenny asked looking up at me. The orchestra stopped playing and everyone was waiting for my response.

"Yes!" I loudly say as Kenny picks me up and kisses me. Chris, Veronica and Michael storm into the room hugging and congratulating us.

"That was beautiful Ken. I love you baby."

"I love you too." Kenny said handing me some keys. "What are these to?" Kenny smirked then gestured widely.

"No! Really Ken! This is ours?" Kenny nodded his head as I jumped into his arms. "Thank you so much!"

"Kenny I want to stay here tonight!" I whined as Kenny carried me outside. "No we're going back to my parents house. They're out of town plus I'm not sleeping on a damn floor." Kenny says pecking my forehead.

As soon as we got into the house our make out session began. Kenny pushed me up against the wall,softly biting my neck. He lifted me up as he walked upstairs towards his bedroom. Kenny placed my gently on the bed and took off his shirt.

BAM!BAM!

"What's that?" I asked trying to look away. "It's nothing." Kenny replied trying to unbutton my lab coat. "No Kenny go see what it is." Kenny got up and looked out his window. "It's the shed door. The gardener probably didn't close it all the way." Kenny replied heading towards his bedroom door. "Where's your phone charger?"

"Top draw!" Kenny yelled as he headed downstairs.

Kenny

I walked out the door and ran to the shed. It was slightly raining as lightning filled the sky. I ran back to the house and went into the kitchen. Tonight is extra special so everything has to be perfect. I made sure everything was perfect downstairs for us.

"Oh shit!" I say as I run as fast as I can through the house and upstairs. I walk into my room and my fear was staring back at me.

Did you expect for Kenny to propose and buy Toni a beach house?

What's in his nightstand that he doesn't want Toni to see?

Now that they're engaged will it change anything?

Leave some feedback ❤️

P.S: Don't forget to watch "DWTS" tonight on ABC and watch Babyface and his partner Allison Holker! Call and vote 1-800-868-3402 🙂