Chapter 20: What Now?

Toni

"Mmm baby right there." My moans filled my room as Kenny grunted in my ear. "You're perfect." Kenny managed to get out.

It had been 3 days since everything went left. My mom had went to one of my aunts house. She didn't say when she would be back. Michael has been trying to keep it together but the house walls are full of holes. I know he's not drinking but I think he's slept with every woman in town by now. He's never home, which would make me sad but Kenny has been by my side. My dad calls the house everyday over 50 times, crying and pleading over the voicemail.

"That was amazing." Kenny mumbled rolling off of me. "Yesssa!" I giggled as Kenny pulled me into him. "What time is Michael coming home? I don't want to have to beat his ass like I did your dad." I pinched Kenny's nipple causing him to jump up.

"Too soon?" Kenny got up and put on his boxers. "Definitely." I rolled over and watched him get dressed. "I need to go home, want to ride with me?" In one swift movement I was up and getting ready.

"Are your parents back together?" Kenny grip tightens on the steering wheel before he turns to me. "Yup." His answer was short and bitter. His face was full of disgust. "Your parents are back together and my parents won't talk to each other. I wish my parents were like yours." Kenny sighs and breaths heavily out his nose.

"Toni it's only for the money and the public. My dad will never leave my mom because there's no prenup. Point blank period. He may be hurt but knowing he's still rich will heal his heart." I look at Kenny crazy because honestly I don't believe him. His dad doesn't seem like that type of materialistic asshole.

We pull up to the house and Kenny takes my hand. He leads me through the house out to a yard. Sitting before the lake was a helicopter.

"Kenny what are you doing?" I let go of his hand and stopped walking. "Come on, please Toni take a fly with me." Kenny stuck out his bottom lip. As nervous as I was I couldn't say no to him." Ok." I ran to the helicopter and Kenny helped strap me in.

Kenny hopes in a does the same.

"Uh baby, where's the pilot?" I look up from my phone. "You're looking at him beautiful." Kenny cheerfully says and my heart sinks. "Oh hell no! Kenny I've never even heard you mention the word sky and now you can fly? Nope! Nope! Nope! Get me out of this!" I yelled trying to unhook everything.

The helicopter started up and soon we were being lifted into the air. I watched as the grass and lake became further from me.

Kenny flew the helicopter with no problem. I was still a little nervous but after a couple promises I was okay. The sun was starting to set when we arrived at a resort. Kenny landed the helicopter on top of the resort as people rushed to help us out.

"Welcome to New Land Resorts Mrs. Edmonds! Follow me this way please." A petite, middle age woman spoke to me. I was so fascinated by the view I didn't notice Kenny wasn't with me. Hold up wait...did she just call me Mrs. Edmonds?

I was led into a shopping center full of different shops. We quickly went into each one, picking out casual clothes and the basic necessities.

"She's with Mr. Edmonds." A tall, white man with shades spoke at the cash register. I hadn't noticed him before I guess it was because I was busy shopping. The cashier nodded and smiled before handing over the bags. We made it to the elevator and everyone loaded the bags in the elevator. The petite lady pressed the 20th floor button and sent me up, all alone with my shopping bags.

The elevator opened just as Kenny walked around the corner.

"Did you get me anything?" Kenny looked around eyeing each bag. I hesitated realizing that I hadn't. "I'm just messing with you baby. I don't need anything or anyone but you." Kenny gathered my bags and led me to our bedroom.

"Kenny this place is beautiful!" I squealed jumping on the bed. "Yeah it is. I thought we needed a little get away." Kenny laid on the bed and I straddled him. "You thought right."

Kenny

"I invited your brother and he's coming."

"Really?" Suspicion filled Toni's face. I knew she was worried about a future altercation. But I have something else to tell her, something that she may not like. "Janet is coming with him." The room goes quiet and Toni stares at me.

"So he couldn't stay away from her." Toni snapped back in disgust. "I guess not. Just be one your best behavior young lady." I flipped us over and began to plant kisses all over Toni's breast.

"I'm not making any promises." Toni spoke.