Chapter 7: No Fucking Way

Kenny

"Kenny what the hell is taking you so long?" My dad asked. "I thought I heard the doorbell ring." I quickly lie. "Oh. Well come on." My dad says.

"This is my son that I was telling you about. One day he's going to take over the family business." My dad says proudly. "Nice to meet you sir". "Like wise." Toni's dad says.

"This is Mr. Braxton he's heading our human resource department." My dad says. "That's cool."

We all sit and talk for almost 45 minutes. The whole time my mind is racing. A while ago I had Toni up in my room now I'm talking to her dad in my dads office. Then Toni is a block away waiting for me in my car. What if the cops show up? She doesn't have her licenses.

"Excuse me gentlemen but I really must get going."

"Okay." They both say.

I head out of my house and jog up the street. I see my car and a wave of relief goes over me. I hop in the driver seat but don't see Toni. Then someone clears their throat and I see Toni sitting in the backseat.

"Took you long enough." Toni rolls her eyes. "It's not my fault your dad talks a lot". "Whatever." Toni rolls her eyes again. "What's your problem?"

"I got a text from my brother. He wants me to talk to Janet." Toni says. "Just do it. It'll be healthy for your soul." I smile. "I'll listen but I'm not forgiving her ass." Toni protest. "Fine."

I drop Toni off and head to the nearest gas station to get some gas. What I see almost kills me.

"Toni is going to have a heart attack when she finds this out!" I think.

Toni

"Toni the girl is an emotional train wreck. Give her another chance."Michael begged. "Look I'll listen to what she has to say but I can't promise anything."

"Great!" Michael says hugging me. "Why are you so concerned?" I ask suspiciously. "Because you are good friends and I care about your feelings." Michael says. "Oh." I say not believing him. "Anyway I've got to go. I got a situation waiting for me." Michael says grabbing his wallet.

I turn my nose up in disgust as I think about what he means by "situation". It's just a basic one night stand with some basic girl, on a basic night in this basic town. I plop down on my bed and do my homework. Soon my phone starts to vibrate like crazy.

Text Messages

Babe?

Baby?!!!

👁❤️U

💑👉🏾💍👉🏾👰🏾👉🏾👨‍👩‍👧👉🏾👨‍👩‍👧‍👦💞

You are the best thing that ever
happened to me Tone.

Stop you got me blushing. 😊

I can't help it this is
how you make me feel.

Come get me😏

I'll be there in 15😘

"I'm going to hangout at the skating rink dad."

"Okay be safe. Your curfew is 11:30!" My dad says. "But dad Michael can stay out until 1!" I protest. "Can your brother get pregnant?" My dad asks. "Mommmm, dad is using the fact that God made me a girl to restrict me from living life!" I whine. "Matthew!" My mom yells. "Fine. Your mother and I are trusting you." My dad says. "Thank you daddy!" I squeeze him tightly. "But please don't make me come outside of my character." My dad sighs.

I quickly gather my things and head outside. I run around the block and jump into Kenny's car. I peck his lips then put on my seatbelt.

"Where to my queen?" Kenny asks. "There's a party on the East side happening." I reply. "Are you sure you're ready for another party?" Kenny questions. "Yes. Plus you're there so I know I'll be fine."

Kenny and I pulled up to the party and I noticed a lot of my brothers friends were there.

"Kenny we really need to talk." I mumbled. "About what?" Kenny says. "Well my brother is very overprotective and his friends are here. I don't want any problems so could we not be so into each other?"

Kenny looks at me and sighs.

"You know you owe me big time for this Tone." Kenny pecks my lips.

We walk into the party and head towards the kitchen. We both get drinks and walk around checking out the scene. Kenny and I decided to slightly shadow each other so no one would suspect anything. I saw my brother and then I saw Janet's trifling ass. It took everything in me not to go and beat her ass again but I restrained myself. One minute I saw my brother and he had disappeared. Then I went looking for Janet and she was gone too. I rarely drink liquor but I was drinking soda and water like crazy.

"I'll be back I have to use the restroom." I whisper to Kenny. "Okay hurry back." Kenny replies.

I walked around the house looking for a bathroom. I know this big ass house has to have more than two bathrooms. I walked upstairs and just started opening doors. A couple bedrooms had couples in them and I didn't want to interrupt them. Then I got to the last door and realized I was out of luck. I didn't care who was in this bedroom I was walking through their moment to pee. I opened the door and what I saw damn near blinded me.

"No Fucking Way!"