Chapter 6: Be Who You Are

Kenny

"You bastard! I want you out of my house now!" My mom yells. "Your house." My dad laughs.

I look at my alarm clock and see it's only 4 A.M. I put my pillow over my head but I still hear them. They argue for the next 3 hours. They didn't even realize that I hadn't gotten up for school. They darted out the house on their cellphones like nothing happened.

Text Messages

What are we doing
after school?

You want to come
over to my house?

To do what?👀

Whatever you want to
do Toni.I'll pick you up
from the normal place.

I didn't say yeah.

😏

"Nice place." Toni says as I park my car. "Thanks. I think". "So what do you want to do Kenny." Toni asks. "I told you it was up to you". "Lets watch a movie." Toni says. "Follow me."

"Wait. You have a movie theater in your house?" Toni asks. "Yeah and a basketball court, bowling alley, and an inside pool with a sauna."

"Your parents must be millionaires?" Toni asks. "Uh something like that." I shrug. "I want to watch something scary." Toni blurts out. "Are you sure? I mean I can protect you here but tonight in your dreams I can't."

"Yes you can because we're going to FaceTime all night." Toni giggles. "All night"? "Yep." Toni smiles. "So I get to see everything you do in your room and you get to see what I do in mine?"

"Something like that." Toni replies. "Okay it's between Halloween and Texas Chainsaw Massacre."

"Halloween." We say in unison.

We cuddle up on the couch with our snacks. Toni buries her head into my chest as Michael Myers stabs the hell out of a girl. I tighten my grip around her waist pulling her in closer. Toni looks up at and kisses me.

Toni straddles me and takes my baseball cap off. She looks into my eyes and kisses me. I run my hands up her hips and trail them up her stomach. I cup her breast under her shirt and she bits my bottom lip. I pick her up and carry her to my room. I gently lay Toni on the bed and take her shirt off. Her red bra sends a wave of rage through my body. I unbutton her pants while kissing her panty line. Toni moans uncontrollably as she runs her fingers through my hair. I pull her pants off and see her matching red panties.

"Red looks good on you baby." I smile. "Thank you." Toni moans out.

I take my clothes off and start kissing Toni neck. Toni wraps her legs around my waist and moans.

"Tell me what you want me to do." I whisper in Toni's ear. "Whatever you want baby." Toni replies. "Baby girl I need to know something. Fast or slow? You want to fuck or make love?"

Toni pulls me into a fiery French kiss. She bites my bottom lip and then pecks it.

"Make love to me first, like its the last time you'll ever see me. Then fuck me, fuck me like, it's the last time you'll get an erection." Toni says.

"You're perfect." I peck Toni's lips.

I take off her bra and underwear. I take my boxers off and get a condom out. I kiss down to her garden where I take my time pleasing her. Toni releases and I slurp it up. I pull back up to her and put the condom on. I position myself and slowly insert myself into Toni.

"You're my first." Toni sighs. "And last." I peck her lips. "Ouch wait Ken." Toni whines. "I promise it'll get better baby just trust me". "It better this shit hurts." Toni says.

I slowly slide in and out of her slightly picking up my pace. I can tell Toni's pain is leaving and the pleasure is flowing through her.

"I love you Tone and one day you'll be my wife and mother of kids". I like the sound of that." Toni thrust her hips towards mine. "How many kids do you want baby"? "I don't know." Toni moans out.

With each stroke we began to mumble numbers into the kiss. Toni released on 5 and I released on 9. I placed my head in the crook of her neck and began to suck on her neck. Toni held me in her arms and began to giggle.

"Baby that tickles." Toni says.

Toni

"Kenny I'm not having 9 kids."

"Just give me 5 then." Kenny mumbles into my neck. "How about one?"

Kenny pulls back from my neck and glares at me. I look at him and his eyes soften.

"I'm the only child and I'm lonely Toni. When I was younger I didn't care because I got everything. But now I wish I had a sibling(s) to be with me unconditionally." Kenny sighs.

"Well how about 2"? "That's cool with me. You know what I don't even care how many we have as long as they're healthy." Kenny kisses.

Soon a voice rings through the house "GARAGE OPEN"! Kenny looks at me and jumps off the bed putting his clothes on. I sit up and look at him crazy.

"What are you doing girl? Hurry up and put your clothes on!" Kenny says. "Where's my bra"? "Right here." Kenny hands it to me.

We quickly get dressed then Kenny and I walk down the stairs. Loud voices are coming from his dads office and I realize it's him and another's man. I grab Kenny's hand and squeezes it.

"What's wrong baby?" Kenny whispers. "My dad is in there." I reply.

"Ken is that you?" Kenny's dad voice called. "Yes sir." Kenny replied. "I want you to meet someone." Kenny's dad says. "Here are my keys. Take my car and go sit a block away. I'll be there in a couple minutes." Kenny says before kissing me. "Kenneth! Did you hear me?" Kenny's dad yelled. "Yes sir. I'm coming." Kenny says walking me to the door.

"Don't be nervous to meet your father in law." I smirk. "Me nervous. Never." Kenny says hugging me.

I quickly hurry into Kenny's car and pull off.