Chapter 13: Toni's Night

Toni what are you doing right now? Why are you in the girls restroom crying your eyes out? You did nothing wrong at all! Your dad is the liar and the cheater, not you!

My phone vibrates for the 100th time and Ken's name pops up. He sent me another text that I don't want to respond to. The restroom door opened and the sound of heels clicking against the floor rung through.

"Girl did you see you know who this morning?" Penelope Austin asked her petty tribe of friends. "Who?" The worst of them all, Deidra Warren asked loudly. "Your ex-boo." Penelope responded chuckling.

"Really!" Deidra's voice rose as she got excited. "Yes girl and he was looking good." Allison Ferguson chimed in. "He was talking to Michael's little sister." Penelope teased while laughing.

"So fuck him! He left me after he promised he wouldn't! We planned that baby and then he just changed on me! He literally threw the money at me to get an abortion, then made me go through it alone! Fuck him!" Deidra cries filled the bathroom.

"Oh honey your makeup!" Penelope yelled in shock as Deidra got her emotions together.

"But I will say this...if I see him again I would definitely fool around with him." Deidra stated and her whole crew laughed at her hoeness.

Just give me space!

I respond to Kenny's text slowly regretting it after I sent it. I got my stuff together and headed towards the bus ramp. I don't want to ride with Michael and hear his mouth.

I went straight to my room and locked my door. On Friday nights my house is typically empty but tonight was different. My parents weren't home but Michael and his friends were there. I know he's trying to keep an eye on me. I soon get hungry and head downstairs.

"I ordered some pizza!" Michael yelled over the tv. I went upstairs and grabbed my purse and headed for the front door. "Where do you think you're going?" Michael quickly hopped from the couch. "To get a burger, shake and fries."

"But I ordered pizza." Michael said calmly as if it was the smartest thing ever. "Well I don't want pizza!" I protested. "Fine Toni just let me get my keys." Michael headed for the kitchen. "No. I'll walk." I turned the doorknob but Michael grabbed me by my arm.

"You will not walk these streets. It's almost night time!" Michael eyes pierced thorns into my eyes. "I'll take her." Chad which is Michael's best friend said walking towards us.

Michael let my arm go and I walked out to Chad's car. The ride was quiet and peaceful for a while.

"You know he's just looking out for you? He's your older brother that's his duty." Chad says out of nowhere catching my attention. "He's not helping or protecting me, he's ruining me. When he goes off to college I'll be by myself he won't be around. How will I know what to do if he always run to the rescue?"

"True but you know how he is. He just sees that little girl with the tutu on that always begged to tag along. You were always begging and asking for help I guess now he does it without command." Chad says pulling into the drive in.

I order my food and Chad pays for me. We get back to the house and it's completely empty. I sit down on the couch and so does Chad.

"Uh you can leave now." I stuff a handful of fries into my mouth. "No I can't. Michael told me to keep an eye on you." Chad smiled snatching the remote out of my hand.

"You are such an asshole!" I snatch the remote back. "Takes one to know one." Chad says grabbing a couple of my fries. "Hey give those back!"

"Nope." Chad snatches the remote, changes the channel and places the remote on the far end of the couch.

I lean forward and crawl over Chad's body to reach for the remote. Chad hand comes out of nowhere and moved it out my grip.

"Chad stop playing!" I whined as he looked at me then his eyes focused on my lips. Chad placed his hand behind my head and leaned into me.

Our lips connected and it wasn't magical but it was definitely amazing. I've known Chad my whole life and he was actually my first crush.

Chad's tongue grazed my lip and I opened my mouth. Our tongues explored each other's mouth in sync. I pulled my head back and Chad began to kiss and lick my neck. The combination of the pain and pleasure was amazing. Chad pulled my shirt over my head and I did the same to him.

"You know I've always liked you but I could never let you know because of Mike. He would kill me if he knew how much I wanted you to be mine." Chad mumbled against my lips.

"What changed that?" I pulled back looking into his eyes. "I can't keep going through life living like this. The way I feel for you is strong." Chad sincerely said.

I placed a passionate kiss on Chad's lips. The phone in his pocket began to buzz uncontrollably.

"Let me get that right quick." Chad looked through his phone and quickly locked it. "Your brother is going to be pissed tomorrow just to let you know." Chad said laughing.

"About what?" I sat back and cuddled into Chad. "Lisa and her friends are being hoes on snapchat. And your brother puts them in rotation sometimes." Chad shrugged his shoulders.

"Well who was the guy?" I grabbed my sandwich a bit into it. "Uh I think the guy name is Keith or something like that." Chad replied.