Chapter 21: Nope It Cant Happen

Michael

"When we get here please don't say anything to Toni. She might be cool with you but not cool with us." Janet looks at my confused. "You mean she doesn't know that we never really broke up?" Janet asked with her eyes widen.

"Nope. So stay out of her way." Janet folded her arms and breathed heavy.

We pulled up to a huge resort. This is just like Edmonds to flash him money. But if he's paying then I don't care.

Janet and I took the elevator to the 20th floor. I was past nervous and afraid. The doors opened and there was this amazing apartment.

"Wow." Janet whispered under her breath. The place was amazing as much as I hate to admit it.

"I thought I heard someone. Thanks for coming." Kenny smiled at Janet and I. I pulled her close to me as Kenny began to give us a tour. Janet pulled slightly away from me.

"Well that's everything I'll tell Toni that you guys are here when she wakes up." Kenny told us before Janet said the stupidest thing. "If she's sleep from y'all fucking then she's not waking up anytime soon." Janet bit her lip and smirked at Kenny.

Kenny looked at me and his eyes darted to the floor.

"No we are saving ourselves for marriage." Kenny says with a serious face. Janet face lit you with amazement. She acted like that was the most romantic thing she had ever heard. Kenny left Janet and I alone.

"Must you always come off as a slut?" Janet eyes began to water. "Don't cry now! You just flirted right in front of me! Then you talked about my sisters sex life with her boyfriend? What the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I was just trying to make some friendly conversation! Damn Mike calm down!" Janet pushed me out of her way. "No I won't! You embarrassed me again!" I grabbed her wrist making her face me.

Stop Mike before you hurt the baby." Janet said. "Baby?" I was past confused when she said that. I quickly turned around and headed for the hallway.

"Don't run now Mike! Be a man and step up to the plate!" Janet yelled after me. "What's all the commotion?" Toni asked looking suspicious. "Nothing sis." I hugged her and kissed her forehead.

"If you don't come and talk to me I'll tell everything!" Janet stormed off into our bedroom. Toni and I stood in the hallway. She was looking at me suspiciously but I played it cool.

"Time of the month." I mumbled walking back towards our bedroom. Toni must have believed me because she walked away.

"Janet. Are you sure?" I sat on the bed. "Of course I'm sure you idiot!" Janet began to throw positive pregnancy test at me. "How do I know these are yours?" Janet face dropped and then she went to her suitcase. She grabbed my hand and led me to the bathroom. "Don't leave." Janet pees on the stick and we waited in silence.

"See you fool! I'm pregnant!" Janet stormed past me and I began to cry. My life is ruined!

Toni

"I can't believe her nasty ass said that to you."

Kenny and I were cuddled up watching tv as he told me about a remark Janet made. If Ken didn't have me tight in his arms I would had went to beat her down.

"Just chill I think your brother got her right." Kenny chuckled stuffing popcorn into his mouth.

"Knock knock." Janet said while walking into the room. "I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" I stared Janet down hoping she felt uneasy. "No you're not." Kenny finally said.

"Nice place Kenny. I hope to own a place like this one day. So what's up bestie?" Janet asks sitting down.

"I'm great and you." Bitch. "Oh girl I'm good just living." Janet slightly smiles. Kenny nudges me slightly and smiles.

"You want to help Toni cook dinner?" Kenny asks Janet and I shoot him a dirty look. "I don't really know my way around a kitchen." Janet chuckled and I rolled my eyes. "Nonsense Toni will show you." Kenny stated quickly before running out the room.

I'm going to kill him!

Hey everybody! Long time right? I know it's been a while but I'm back! I have some good news and bad news. The good news is I have a 5 day weekend due to this hurricane coming (which actually isn't good news). The bad news is it's coming and I don't know how bad it'll get so the power may go out. But I'll still do my best to update this book nonstop!