Chapter 8: Betrayal

Toni

There in front of me on a king size bed laid my brother and on top of him was Janet. My mind began to race as the sight became surreal to me. I bolted for the bathroom and paced the floor. I really had to pee and this sight had me hyped. I used the restroom and looked in the mirror. Tears began to pierce my eyes.

"Toni open up! Please talk to me!" Michael banged on the door.

I swung the door open with rage as I looked at him.

"I can explain." Michael says. "I don't want to hear it Michael! How could you? Of all the girls you chose Janet! Why must you think with your dick all the time?"

"T is not like that." Janet says. "You shut the fuck before I beat your ass again!" I yell at Janet. "Toni this isn't the place for this. Lets go somewhere like the park." Michael says. "Hell no! You're in here fucking my best friend!" I scream. "Best friend?" Janet asks. "Yes dumb ass unlike your unloyal ass I would never replace you for anybody or anything."

"Toni please lets talk about this somewhere else." Michael begs. "Fine meet me at the park in 10 minutes." I storm out of the bedroom.

"Kenny lets go." I yell. "Okay." Kenny says confused. "Take me to the park." I say coldly. "Did I do something?" Kenny questions. "No its my nasty ass brother fucking my nasty ass best friend that has me pissed." I reply.

Kenny starts the car and we ride in silence. I told Kenny to wait for me while I talk to dumb and dumber by myself.

"How did you get here?" Michael questions. "You weren't concerned about how I got to the party so why worry how I got to the park?" I snap. "Look I know you're pissed but drop the attitude." Michael says. "Nope."

"See this is why we didn't tell you we knew you couldn't handle it!" Michael yells. "I could careless about y'all mistakes. I don't like this damn double standard crap! I can't date, talk or even think about a boy before you're threatening to kill him. Every guy that has ever showed interest in me you beat up and run off! You say I'm too young to date but your fucking Janet and she's younger than me!

Michael sighs and scratches his head.

"I love her." Michael mumbles. "You what?" Just because she rides you better than any of these other broads doesn't mean you love her." I chuckle. "Damn it Toni! Stop disrespecting my girlfriend!" Michael yells.

I look Michael right in the face and laugh.

"Lust really has you lost big bro." I say walking away.

"Toni! Toni! Toni this convo isn't finished!" Michael yells.

I storm into the darkness and is suddenly pulled into Kenny's chest.

Kenny

"Where are you walking to fast and in a hurry?"

"Ken my emotions are every where, I just want to be alone." Toni mumbles. "I can't do that Toni". "You get on my nerves." Toni say pouting. "I love you too." I say French kissing her.

Toni and I went and got something to eat and I dropped her off at home. She really wasn't feeling it after the argument with her brother.

"I'm home!" I yell. "What's this?" My mom questions holding up a condom wrapper. "It's a condom wrapper mom." I say quickly walking off. "I found it in your room Kenneth." My mom stays walking behind me.

"Mom what are you doing in my room?" I ask. "Don't play with me boy. Now I've told you to stop messing with these little girls and focus on your education." My mom says. "I know mom this girl isn't like that."

"So y'all didn't have sex?" My mom asks. "No." I blankly say. "Kenny I want you to be careful. There's nothing wrong with church hugs for a good 15, 55 years." My mom says. "No ma'am nothing is wrong with it." I say rolling my eyes. "Plus I'm too young to be a grandmother." My mom says walking off.

Tsh! Tsh!

I opened my window to see Toni standing outside.

"Tone what are you doing here?" I whisper. "I just want to be held." Toni whispers.

I silently head downstairs and let Toni in. We head up to my bedroom and I lock my door. Toni says nothing she just lays in my arms. Toni soon fell asleep.

"You dirty motherfucker!" My mom voice rings through the house. "Please don't start this shit again!" My dad says.

The sound of a vase crashing into the wall echoes through the house. Toni jumps up frightened from the noise my parents are making.

"Shh baby it's okay." I whisper in Toni's ear. "Is it always like this?" Toni asks. "I don't want to talk about it Tone."

Toni sighs and attempts to say something and I attack her lips. We take off each other's clothes and continue to make out. I put on the condom and slowly insert myself in Toni.

"Mmm Ken that feels so good." Toni moans. "Baby you feel good too. But you have to be quiet." I whisper. "Okay." Toni moans out.

Toni bits her lips as I pound into her. Soon her soft moans fill the room. I quickly get up and take Toni into my bathroom. I sit Toni on the counter and turn on the shower. I head back to Toni and finish what I started.

BAM! BAM!

"Kenny are you up yet?" My mom ask. "Yeah mom I'm up". "Good. Your father and I have a business meeting in Vietnam. We'll be back sometimes next week. We'll call you." My mom says.

"I'll be right back Tone." I whisper.

I put on my boxers and quickly head downstairs to say goodbye to my mom and dad. I ran into my room and attacked Toni with kisses.

"Every night I want you in my arms and in my bed."