Introduction.

This book is a romantic thriller filled with complications and negations. I have made it my life's mission to work on it and make it a very successful book. To make it a thing after which people won't think of writing as a jobless waste of time or a part time passion. Sure it is for some people. But for me it is my full time ambition of life to be a writing figure.

This is my second book being published on wattpad and the first one was Beyond Promises which was a simple teen fiction, but with a worthy meaning of writing. It is nothing meant to you until you don't read it. But after you read it, you realise it was worth your time.

It has romance , fate , desire , destiny , thrill , blood , mystery unreached. It is up to you to reach there and vote my book of complete imaginative work or creative writing. Please feel free to comment because that's what makes my writing worth it.

This book is about Kayra (pronounced as Kay (as in kind without 'nd') and ra (as in emerald without eme and ld and just put and extra a)) Emerson who's been to life's horrible and also to beautiful tragedies.

Without any further disturbance...here I present to you a life turning story.

#watty's2016

@watty's2016

@#watty's2016