23

Because one day we all will be reminded that we our humans.

*******

I looked at Wade and he eyed me to go inside my room. I kept staring at him and he looked so freaking intimidating that for once I felt I haven't known this man just yet. He did that once again and I walked to my room, closing the door behind me.

I freshened up and laid on my bed, thinking about this Oliver. What had happened last night? I remember meeting him, drinking with him and going to the food court with him. If I was sober enough to remember going to the food court with him then I didn't drink a ml more to get drunk enough to forget what happened after that. How could I forget the rest of the story, the rest of the incident.

Thinking all if this made me a lot tired and I fell asleep.

"Come here! Mr. Grant. This will be fun!" I said and looked around the place. It was a dark place with all the city lights gone off and just one street light lightening all the dark works going on there. I see Oliver standing on the side and go meet him. He really looks pale and frustrated too. He sees me and all his frustration disappears but he keeps running away from me as if I would kill him and finally I caught hold of him but he again runs away. After a long session of hide and seek I stepped onto something liquid. I looked down to see what it is and it seems like red wine? That's when I see a knife. It surely isn't red wine. Suddenly Mr. Grant pulls me away when he sees my blood drenched hands. He pulls me away and we get away from the place. I try to take one last look there and I read the board 'the black tunnel'.

"Kay?" Someone shook me and I opened my eyes. I look at Wade and he looks really worried and there stood Ric near the night stand mirroring Wade's expression.