14

Similarity between love and shit is both happen when they have to, you can't help but go under pressure.
                                                       ~ Marcus Henderson
(Lol  Marc! I would never forget you comparing love with shit.... Odds! You inspire me to not love.)

I finished my food and walked to kitchen with the plate in my hand. I washed it and placed it in the the rack and walked to my bedroom. I sure as hell didn't want this cocky jerk to be in my house again that only meant that I will have to confront him. So instead of going to bedroom I go to the living room and wait for the majesty.

My phone vibrated and I remembered that life is not like a week ago anymore and that I had a mobile also. I rarely checked it and the vibration made me check it. I had 13 missed calls from Wade and 3 voice mails and some notifications.

Right now was fresh voicemail from Wade. I opened it and heard.

I'm scared you are dead? Kayra Emerson.

I laughed at his voicemail and called him instantly. He picked up at just one ring.

Hello?

Hello Kay! I was starting to think to get cops to your house thinking you are murdered.

Ahahaha no actually I was kind of busy. You know job and stuff.

Stuff? Whoa!

Shut up! Not crap stuff...business stuff.

Well I wanted to remind you that it is the event premiere tomorrow. Be ready at five, I'll be there to pick you.

Sure, bye.

I hung up as Mr. Grant sat there listening to my conversation with full interest. I looked at him and he nodded me to sit down clearly looking serious about some matter. I sat and stared at his chin which reminded me of yesterday's incident. He still has the band aid on.

"Its okay now." He said as he looked at me studying his wound. I rolled my eyes. Like I care! Why is he not talking now? He didn't leave a chance to talk to me before.

"How do you know David Royals?" He asked and I instantly regretted for cursing this silence. Can we please stay mite forever at least when it comes upon him asking about my past.

"Who doesn't know him? Not knowing him is just like not knowing what America is!" I said slightly trying to change the subject.

"I meant personally." He said in a serious tone and I laughed. I won't tell it to the right side of my heart, who do he think he is.