18

Sometimes failure is better than success. Just for you to know the value of success.
                                                   ~ Kaif Muttalib

It was all dark. All I could see was black but could feel people all around me and the smell of Cologne comes from the back of my neck. I don't know where I am but I surely know I'm being moved. The smell fills my nostrils and that directly hits my brain. I know this scent and I'm perfectly familiar with this. Jake. Its still black around but I manage to push him away and run away from him. I remove the black cloth that had my face covered. I'm in a loner road… there is no body else around. I turn back and see a grey van standing and Jake running in front of the van and behind me. I run faster and I find a closet and lock myself in. Its silence and dark again. I breath heavily with my heart threatening to jump out.

Bang! Bang!

He is here. I have no chance to escape now. He won't ever leave me.

Bang! Bang! Bang!

I get up with a loud banging on my door. I'm all wet due to sweat. It was a dream.

Bang! Bang!

With this sound my heart starts beating double time and my brain blanks out. Jake? I gulp down my saliva and walk to the door and slowly open the door and peep to check if I'm safe or not. There stood a shirtless Wade. His torso perfectly sculpted and that toned biscuits going down till his waistline showing his waist band from Calvin Klein. Damn. I'm slowly becoming Jake.

I try to concentrate on his face and keep my eyes up but can't help it. He is way too much worked up. I gulp down again but it is so hot here right now that I'm out of saliva. As I look up at him again he has that charming smirk from everyday. I straighten my posture from leaning on the door.