22

I opened my eyes to the laziest day ever. My head ached to death. Remembering scenes from last night, I groaned loudly. Ugh! I got drunk with this very big stranger of my life. Its not very hard to remember all the incidents from last night as I was a little sober.

Remembering that, I remembered the guy with whom I actually went out, Mr. Grant. I look around the house and it didn't look like mine. Uneasiness spread across my face as I got a very nauseous feeling and I wanted to throw up.

I walked around the room searching for a bathroom when I came across a sprawled sleeping ass of Mr. Grant. Unable to talk, I kicked him on his ass and he got up in a nanosecond. He looked at me angrily while rubbing his ass.

Looking at me, he got up with super speed and grabbed me to the washroom faster the bullet train in Japan. We reached a big luxurious door revealing a bathroom,the  size of my whole house. He pushed me in and closed the door from outside.

I cleaned myself up and got out to see Mr. Grant snoring on the floor of his bed room. I took this as my time to check out his room. It was a very big room. And who am I kidding? He is the only son of his Mr. Roger.

Just as I came across the wall that was filled with photos of Mr. Grant. There were a plenty of it. One, which was the most attractive. It was a pic of him with his pink teddy bear and him kissing the teddy bear. He wasn't small in that, he was as big as he is now. He looked really adorable, like a kid in 25 year old body.

Suddenly it was all black in front of me. Then I realised it was somebody's hand. I removed his hand and turned around to look at him. He was all red and I couldn't hold it back. I laughed like a maniac and he just glared. That face!

After I sobered up, he brought us some garlic croissants and we ate in silence. Thus were the best garlic croissants I ever had and I was busy enjoying them. I looked at him and I realised that I was at his home, but how? I don't remember a freaking moment of me entering his house.

"What m I doing here?" I asked and he eyed me, like I just broke his years long meditation. Soon he started eating again. What? Do you not hear me?

"I do!" He said and this time I eyed him. How did he answer that?

"You were really not in the condition to be controlled. But then still, not being a  pervert, which you think I'm. I took you your home but nobody answered. So left with no option I brought you here." He explained and I cursed myself for being an after effect victim. But what was I doing in his room?

"And you maybe had a nightmare or you were really looking for a chance to be in my bed. You barged into my room at the middle of the night and kicked me out of MY bed and slept yourself."  All this time, the only thing that was eating my brain was. Is. He. A. Telegenic?

"I'm not a telegenic." He said and grabbed his car keys and walked to the car. Oh did I say I was in his big lawn having breakfast with him?

___________

The car ride was silent. We were in my elevator. Yeah we. Because apparently this dickhead of a boss got hungry again. So he is coming to catch with some delicious breakfast again.

As the elevator dinged, we got out and walked to my apartment. I tried to unlock the door but it couldn't. Must have been locked from inside. I knocked on the door and Ric opened it up.

"Hey Ric!" I said and he gave me a small yet unsettled smile. I looked at Mr. Grant and he looked astonished to see Ric at my house. I too would be surprised of I hadn't received his message yesterday saying he wanted shelter at my house the night.