10

You have to go with life because you have no option.
                                                            ~Safura Usman

I sat there in utter silence and enjoyed the very best of the meals I was having in ages. Wow, cooking is one talent I really respect. I enjoyed each and every part of it. This tastes like some professional chef presenting it to you in a reputed restaurant but when you look at it its more like that delicate set of glasses you don't want to disturb but really want to touch.

"No wonder this is so delicious." Suez said with a mouth full of the food. Well I don't know the name of this dish. Why no wonder? Uh!! Code language? She looked at meas I looked at her with utter confusion.

"Do you not know? That his mother is a well known chef!" She asked and I mentally face palmed myself for forgetting that.

"I know that okay!" I told her and she rolled her eyes. That is the most beautiful part of her. We fight like were siblings. Though its actually argument.

"Yeah. Whatever." She said and we continue eating as Suez kept on blabbering about how delicious the food was. After finishing our food, Suez helped me clean the table. I always sat alone in a big dining table like this and hit never got dirtied but today I felt like I ate with a family. So it was dirty.

"I'll clean the dishes." She said and I smiled and I whispered a 'thanks'  her and got my phone and plucked earphones to it and played some song of Maroon5 and headed to where Grant would be sitting.

I enter the living room and find a snoring Grant. Like seriously?? Its just 15 minutes before we finished our meal. How can anybody sleep so fast? I check the clock and it said 11 O' clock. Wow time runs faster than an ostrich! I decide to wake him up and as I touched him someone pushed away my hand from his shoulder..

"Kay? What ate you doing? Why are you waking him up? Look at the way he is sleeping. So peaceful. He must be tired." Suez said and I rolled my eyes. What is with guys sleeping at my house everyday? I know its just two days, but still. The urge to pull his hair and throw him out of my house is suddenly changed into calmness and peace.

I start doing my work but not before covering all the windows and walls by curtains again. I'm not sleepy because o don't have that habit to sleep at night so I'm still fresh without a coffee.

_______

Some hours later when I finished my work and that dick still sleeping on my couch, I decided to watch some TV. Suez too had gone to sleep as she had a class at 6 tomorrow.

I surfed through some channels and landed on one where my eyes stopped. It was an interview of Jake Johnson. I stopped my hands from shaking and looked at the screen with utter fear. My eyes started to well up as I saw Jake looking at the screen which more looked like as if he was looking at me. There was difference in his eyes. They didn't look at the camera the way he looked at me with passionate desire to tear my clothes off with just his desperate stare.

I tried to look away but all I could feel was his stare on my body. I immediately switched the TV off and shut my eyes close. I wanted to forget all of it. If I hadn't been so observant and insecure, his stare would have never effected me the way it does. I have to move on. I have to forget everting but only if i could feel secure at least in my own house.

I put on my earphones again and started listening just when I saw the majesty wake up and call for me but i acted as if I'm too much into the song and I can't hear him. He did some actions to make me looks at him but I didn't. I wish he just leaves this place with out speaking a word. I closed my eyes. There was no movement and I thought he left. But soon enough for my astonishment, my earphones were snatched from my ears and thrown on the floor.

Madness got the best of me and I stood up as on reflex and the upper part of my head hit his chin with all the force and anger I had undecided to get up with. That freaking pains. He bowed down on the couch to hide his pain. Any human would feel pain when that happened. Ouch.

"Shit! Are you okay?" I asked picking him up from his posture. I held on his biceps for a second and made him sit straight up on the couch. I held his head up and looked at his injury. Oh my god! It was bleeding. Uh! My hair pin must have done that. Wow that's too much blood. I want to puke please.

"Argh! What were you up to?" I asked him and he glared at me like as if he knew I was purposely ignoring him. Okay maybe he knows.

"Really? You are asking me that?" He asked raising an eye brow.

"Wait! I'll get first aid." I said and walked to the the bathroom and very easily found the first aid box in the drawer and walked back.

I applied the antiseptic cream and he yelped and looked down. I held his head and made him look up but he refused.

"Will you damned look up!" I yelled at him and he obeyed like a good kid now. I did all the necessary band aiding and washed my hands in the sink.

"I have done all the work. You can leave with the files now." I told him blankly.

"Isn't it too late?" He asked looking at the watch and I myself checked the watch. It read 3:00 a.m, of course it was late but I don't care. I cannot let another guy crash into my house very other day.

"Not for such majesty!" I said and he looked at me amused. Oops. Bloody loose nerve! Majesty? Change to something like my tasty? No. Ugh! I looked at him and he smiled and sat on the couch.

"Whoa! Come on! I asked you to leave!" I said a little bit loudly. Who does he think he is! But even after those yelling, he didn't budge from his place. Its just two days I know him officially and he actually is annong the hell out of me.

Realising that he isn't going to go now I barged into my room and took a spare blanket and threw it on his face. I wish this blanket could turn into a hard rock on the way. I went inside my room and locked my room without a word.

A/n

A short chapter again. Sorry readers. Really -.-

I got a little busy in doing some crap stuff and got stuck in there like some glue. Anyways hope you liked itImagine if  you had a neighbour like Jake Johnson? Running his eyes over your body?

I would have ripped his eyes apart from his sockets. But then they are just mere words, one knows only when one goes through it itself.

Please vote and comment. Please? *  . *