20

A/n
This chapter to the name of my oldest friend and probably the  only one who is reading my story. @sukain16 I owe you a million more thankyous this way.

_________

I threw away all the food Jake had prepared as I wasn't very sure of the things he had mixed with this to get me to bed with him. Also I couldn't give it to anybody else as I don't actually trust Jake in any way to assume that he hadn't come here with a plan to poison me.

Wade just stared at me for the last 29 minutes as if he was trying to get something out of me. He should probably realise by now that he has to know me better. I have been under worst stares. I don't know what's in his mind but surely whatever it is, it is a heck of seriousness.

"Wade? You know I can't answer until I don't know the question." I broke the silence getting pissed of it and that stupid stubborn look in his eyes.

"Will you stop throwing away all the delicious food?!!! Why are you even doing this!!??" He burst out and it came out nothing like I thought it would. All this time was he thinking of the damned food? His eyes were cold because he couldn't bear the pain the food was suffering with?

"Well...um.. I thought you knew." I said and looked at him giving him a knowing look but that didn't seem to explain him.

"Because Jake has made this! You cannot trust him with a penny for one millisecond! You understand what I mean?" I finished and suddenly he looked down with eyes that were filled with regret and sorrow. He looked at me and nodded.

"How did I forget, he is that thread of your life which haunts you every night? I'm sorry Kay! Let me help you with it." He said and started throwing all the food away. My mind was no where in this room now because all I was thinking was all those paranoic feelings I had been getting. All those times I wanted to crump myself and store in a secret locker behind the painting, it all wasn't just that.

"What is it?" Wade asked getting a hold on my shoulder and I flinched at his soft gesture. I looked at him and he just wrapped me around his arms. All of my worries absorbed by his arms. All I felt was safe and secure. Like that was whole universe just there for a span of time which had seemed to stop.

"I'm here, right beside you and always be there." He whispered in my ear and I smiled between my thoughts of happiness. I pulled myself from him and stared at him for a millisecond and instantly regretted it as his eyes were intense and fixed on me.

"I have this stupid invite from my boss and I have to attend it. Um... You can stay here as long as you want." I said and headed to my room, drew all the curtains and make a note to call the renovators and change the window types of this house.

_______

After an age of the war, I finally decided on wearing an electric blue shirt with denim shorts. It wasn't anything formal so I could wear this. I put on some light make up and with my blue highlighted hazel eyes.

I got out of the room and walked to the living room to take my cell phone and instead met a snoring Wade. I took silent steps towards the couch and took my cell phone from under the heavy head of Wade. I took a closer look at Wade's face. He is so innocent that he hardly knows the meaning of my life. Such relaxed face, such beautiful eyes. I'm so thankful that he is there in my life for making my life a little light.

And those eyes flick open and I scream. God this dude! I kept a hand on my heart and felt the heart beating faster than the car in Formula 1 race. As the space between us was not too long, he too placed his hand on my heart and I brushed it away with a mischievous glint in his eyes.

I stood up and he noticed me completely and sat straight, blinking his eyes multiple times. I small smile crept on my face and I ran to him, hugging him.

"Thanks." I said and realised what I was doing and pulled myself away. He had his eyebrow arched making him look astonishingly adorably hot. I just stood up to go and start walking to the door, not wanting to explain my actions now.

"Miss Kayra Emerson?" He called me by my full name and my body stiffened. My name from his mouth worked like a spell and making me stop in my tracks. I turned around to look at him.

"Do you want me to come with you? I could just drop you till there." He said and I felt flattered on his caring nature.

"I'll be fine. Thank you."  I said and he nodded mouthing a 'be careful' to me. I couldn't do this. This new way of people behaving to me. I'm not used to this type if warmth ever before.

"You look very beautiful. Be careful while I'm not with you there." He said with a heart swooning smile and a different emotion floating in his eyes. I nodded at him in agreement.

I locked the door from outside, of course giving the spare keys to Wade.

_________

I waited outside the restaurant for my boss to arrive. Just then a white Porsche parked on the lawn and the mist eligible bachelor getting out of the car. My eyes wandered of his white cover. Hr looked so passionate, so loving, so kissable, so stylish. I couldn't help but go and run my hands over his body. It was the world's best feeling to have your hand on the heavenly car. The car of my dreams.

Meanwhile Mr. Grant sent glares my way as I hadn't appreciated his presence yet. I looked at him as the car drove off. He was too in casual denims and a plain white T-shirt showing off his huge torso and perfectly toned abs. I looked back to his face and found him smirking at me. Ugh!I was checking him out.

"Your eyes are really beautiful and you look gorgeous." He said and my breathe hitched in my throat. Wow! A way to kill me! Suddenly I couldn't look at him anymore. I looked anywhere else but him.

"You can smile. Its normal." He spoke again. Gosh! This man has it in him. I smiled and felt more comfortable. We walked in together and he placed his hand on my back guiding me towards the restaurant I guess?

A/n
Whoa!!!! I love you @sukain16 please keep sharing advoting and commenting.