5

You know right that one day, you'll be the happiest person.
                                                        ~Syeda Tahura
A/n - yes I'm. Knowing that you are, so I'm.

I looked at the screen again with even more force or concentration and then looked at green eyes. He was smirking devilishly.

"I told you, you couldn't." He said still smirking and I knew what I had to do. I also smirked even more devilishly and he shot a shocked look.

I entered the three letter code once but not accepted and green orbs laughed out loud, second time but nope. Freak. I knew it was the last chance and I also knew that this time I won't go wrong. I typed the code for the third time and everyone's eyes were on me and the screen. I pressed enter and let it go.

It kept loading like all last times and the note popped up 'wow! You opened my hazel eyes' and all I could shear was claps and a huge hug was all I felt.

"Did you just kill my bug? No one ever did! Oh my god! I already like you!" Green orbs hugged me and I felt happy. That this is what a normal ordinary life is. I hugged him back after what felt like an eternity.

"I announce you as the staff of Rogers and Sons officially. You are now a files coordinator of this huge building." Mr. Grant told with a official smile. Not much of a emotion. Formal. Dick. Not that I don't like formal people, I love them but it is like nothing matters more than work to them. Come on get a life.

"I'm Cedric Samuel. The head of files department. Or you can refer to me as green orbs?" He smirked and I gave him a shocked look. How does he know? I looked at him again and he gave me a amused smile.

"What?" He asked a little more amused this time.

"How do you know that? Its nothing like you are a telegenic. Is it?" I asked him and he smiled.

"What if I say I'm?" He says and I instantly shut all my thoughts. I don't think anything at all. But even then I'm thinking something and I get frustrated with such complication. Urgh! Why am I thinking?

He laughs at this stupid gestures of mine to make myself stop thinking but none of them working. What if he gets to know everything I think?

"Look that's your computer." He said and left. What? What am I even supposed to do? Just sit and play candy crush in this big cabin. I sat on my chair slowly and stared at the screen in front of me and a huge noise came out of it making me flinch and everybody else laugh.

"That's a special welcoming tune set up by Cedric. He thinks it gives a boost." The girl beside me said and I smiled at her. I know him for ten minutes and he is already getting under my skin. Just then a message popes up on the screen and I opened it to read it.

Welcome Miss Kayra Emerson.
Hope you have a god day at R&S.
I know that you have been working in boosted for two years, so you have a good experience on handling secretive files. Even then I want you to go through the procedure of working in R&S. Let me tell you its not the same. This is a big company so the works here are going to be bigger and burdens heavier................