12

We don't realise how sometimes someone becomes so special for us in such less time until they leave us to just memories.
~ Sarah Rahman

The ding of the bell notified me that the floor has arrived. I walked out and in the room without knocking. Every time I come to this office it never fails to astonish me. There sat the majesty in full grey suit with a navy blue shirt buttoned up inside and the electric blue eyes sparkling with amusement. The similarity between us is the change in colours of our orbs.

I don't know about his colour moods but mine I of course know. I got this trait from my mom. She had beautiful hazel eyes just like mine. It changes to dark brown when I'm nervous and grey when I'm happy. You get to see grey on very less occasions. That comes very rarely.

"Are you going to stand there forever?" He asked and I walked in. I rolled my eyes in response and stood still as I noticed other people in the room. How dare he? Talk to me like that in front of some people. I too hold respect.

"Good morning to you too?" I asked trying to be sarcastic but stopped myself when I received some glares from Mr. Grant.

"Oh hello Miss. Kayra Emerson." The person in black suit looked at me and I almost fell on the floor with shock. This can't be happening. No. I rubbed my eyes to clear the vision but the image didn't budge that only meant that this was not my imagination. This guy whom I dreaded to see was right in front of me on whom I banged the door this morning. Is he following me? Did he tell about us?

"Sit already!" Mr. Grant got me out of my trance and rolled his eyes at me but not before narrowing his eyes at the man sitting in front of him. Well. I don't care.

"Hell 'o' to you too." I said and he smirked raising an eyebrow. He deserves a smack on his face.

"He is here to make a deal with our company and I'm more than interested in working with him." He said and that was it. Working with him for a project meant spending time with him, talking to him, looking at him. I don't want him to be anywhere around me.

I stood up with all force and confidence and looked in the eyes of the majesty. It was a calming view.

"I'm sorry Mr. Grant but I am going to oppose your idea of working with him. I'm sorry. But I'm sure, I was here to give my opinion and I think I have given it crystal clearly." I said and stomped outside. Tears threatening to spill anytime.

I sat on my seat and heaved a sigh. No I have moved on. I just can't let him ruin me again. All the memories from the past flashing in front of my eyes. It only made me shiver. I didn't know what would have happened that day. Its long gone years but still fresh in my mind like it happened a minute ago.

"Hey wanna hang out for lunch?" Ric appeared calmly this time and I surely needed a break from this. The day I thought I loved this place... karma screwed up.

"Where are we heading?" I asked and he grinned and I smiled. His green orbs shining like as if stars shifted in there. His jaw straightening and widening as he grins and his hair looks perfectly cut.

He noticed me checking him out and that grin reversing to form the never leaving smirk. He raised his eyebrow and bent a little in order to make it a little naughty.

"Really? Like what you see- Miss Emerson!" He was cut off by the Majesty yelling at me. Ric straightened up and he looked me in the eyes. I saw this coming. I stood up from my seat as he walked up to me.