15

Believe in giving second chance and then make it last.
                                                 ~Nada Riyaz

I woke up at the morning with the snoring sound in my ears reminding me of last night. I had slept talking to Grant about all the stupid things possible which I can't even remember properly. I hope I didn't tell him anything because of which he gets back to me with his stubbornness to know about me.

Today is week off so I can sleep for longer. I look at my phone and smile as I can still hear him snoring through the phone. A devilish idea creeps my brain and I smile devilishly.

"What the hellll!!! What the- Kay! What on earth was that for?" He asked throug the phone completely pissed. I could feel the wrath in his voice. Confused? Let me clear. The devilish idea was to scream a high pitched scratchy scream in his ears and it worked exactly how I wanted it to.

I checked the phone and to no surprise he hung up. I don't know why but I had guessed it. Though it was my phone on billing since last night. I'm sure that scream had taken all his sleep away. I can imagine his face that dripped anger write now. I checked the time and it read 3:00 a.m.. Wow! I slept for long today. Well that said I had two hours to get ready.

_________

Wow! I wasted one and a half hour thinking about the event. Actually to dress up I need to know what kind of event it is. And I have been deciding no actually debating with myself to call Wade or not to.

As on cue my phone vibrated in my pocket and I dig into it to check. The screen flashed Wade's name and I smiled. Just to tell, Grant didn't call me since the morning incident. Not that this was making me think about it regularly. Anyways I received the call.

Hello?

Kay? Aren't you ready yet?

Nooo…… Wade? What is the theme of the event?

Open the door, you'll find something. Be ready at sharp five. I have a drum to beat. Bye.

Urrr...Wade?

But he was gone. He hung up and I huffed. I walked to the door and opened the door and their laid a box which I recognise from Victoria's secret. I took it from there and walked back to my room, a little excited about what he might have chose for me.

________

I was in my bedroom in front of the mirror which reflected a girl with brunette long hair falling till her waist in curly layers with a floral head band sitting on her head. Her grey eyes perfectly outlined by a thick layer of eye liner. Her neck showing off the most appealing neck bones. A cyan coloured slightly floral dress wrapped around her and reaches her knee and ends in the front and goes down the floor from the back. Her high heeled sandals perfectly going with the lavenders on the dress. She looked beautiful.

This said that was an casual event with an elite theme. I'm pretty confident that I perfectly suit that theme. It was already five and he would be here anytime. As on cue the bell on my door registered his entry. I opened the bedroom door and walked to the door and opened it revealing a very handsome gentleman looking guy whom I recognise as Wade Miles. He looked stunning. His deep wooden eyes sparkling with excitement and mine too. I can feel it. He was so happy. He looked at me from head to toe. I didn't feel awkward, I felt a little good.