21

Look at yourself once before you complain about others, maybe you will find something new about yourself and stop complaining.
                                                               ~Ali Humaid

What I thought to be a restaurant, didn't seem anything nearing a restaurant. I halted as I took in the scene before me. It was a playing room which by the way was not a room, it could be correctly worded as China's one Fourth. It was that huge. It had a bowling Alley on the side corner and bar by the slacks. To the left of me was a huge room with people shooting paintballs at opposite teams. To the straight of me was another netted room filled with balls and the back of me had millions and trillion another 3D video games, I didn't even know about.

I looked at him expectantly for an answer. What was he even thinking when he was thinking about this? Did I look like any sports lover to him? He smirked at me. Smirked. Why is it not illegal to smirk? My eyes itch to roll but I control it by just giving him a firm questioning look.

"You'll have fun." Is all he said before grabbing my hand and pulling me to the non existent place. Just as we reached there, he opened a transparent door, I didn't even know was there. I was like an inch away from the door yet I had no idea that there was this door.

He got into the small space in there for just two people at a time. I still didn't like the idea of being here let alone in that suffocating place. He looked at me calmly before shaking my world into a disaster by pulling me inside. As soon as I got inside the door got shut and all the noises from the outside got shut off.

He pulled me closer as if it was not close enough. Our bodies were pressing against each other. Not even a second passed and I felt uncomfortable. I moved a little back and he snakes his arm around my waist and pulled me back to that position.

"Don't move." He ordered. If not for his height then we would be kissing right now. Just as I tried to relax, he pressed a button in the room and just in a nanosecond we were in air. My thoughts stopped and if I weren't wearing a loose fitting shirt and him not holding me so tight , my heart would come out of my mouth. Stupidly I looked down and caught Mr Grant even more tightly as that height scared me.

After long await,there was still no thud and then there was a pat on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and looked around leaving his T-shirt. I noticed a crease on his cloth. I decided to ignore that. I looked around to see a bowling alley similar to the one on the top floor. Everything is just as similar to that one at the top.

"We could be at the top if everything had to be same!" I finally broke the silence and he gave me an exciting look. I looked around and he patted my head with a force making my eyes look down.

I was stunned to see my self and him standing on a cloud. A freaking real cloud and here I thought I was falling downwards.

"Cloud?" I asked him with curiosity dripping out of my words. And when I looked around there were many people standing, sitting, dancing and jumping on cloud.

"It felt like we fell downwards." I told him and he sighed, letting me know that he was ready to explain everything now. Finally I would get my answers.

"This is in the basement. This is a no gravity basement. You fly here. You walk in air here. You do what ever you want to do here. It is not the same as there in the top floor. Just walk out of the cloud." He explained and the level of my excitement doubled which couldn't be described in mere words. And at the same time, my heart threatening to come out at the very first chance. Of course I couldn't walk out of the cloud just for being a stupid for not noticing that was happening around.