25

My eyes opened to a dim light sprinkling speckles of sunlight on my face. It was so harsh that I could hardly open my eyes. But when I managed to properly see where I am, I wished I died instead opening my eyes now as all the memories from the night came back like a video played inside my brain and the hammering pain was just intolerable.

I was being picked and moved but couldn't know what it was. If I was to guess the place I'm in, I would call it a trunk. But my stupidity and the nerves damaged in my brain suggest me not to think too much and let be carried.

As the door of whatever opened I realised it was for the first time my mind guessed it right. I was in a trunk. When the trunk opened, all the pain was forgotten and all fears vanished. I saw myself in the embrace of Wade. He had me in his arms bridal style. And the place was nowhere else but my own apartment.

He put me on my bed and brought the first aid box. He wiped of the blood from my forehead which was banging on my soul continuously for the amount of pain was just intolerable. After cleaning all the upper wounds he asked permission for lifting my shirt in order to clean and aid my wounds on the stomach and my back.

I know I couldn't do it myself. I couldn't raise my finger myself let alone cleaning and aiding internal wounds. I allowed him and raised it slowly like I was some delicate doll made of delicate thread. One fast grope and I would break. He cleaned all the wounds and plastered it with band aid and left the room with dirty cotton balls and tissue papers.

Today what I saw in his eyes was something I haven't ever witnessed before. May be the glint was of worry or of anger, I couldn't make it from his look because his face opposed his eyes. He was cold and expressionless on face.

A knock on my door made me flinch on myself and relax. A moment later I spoke to the person on the otherwise of the door to come in. Yet no one was there. I thought it must be my hallucination. Two three minutes later I could hear tellings and screeching sound from outside.

One was Wade's and the other I couldn't make out whose. As the sound increased, my heart started pounding increasingly make it really difficult for me to breath and also focus on what was happening around. Everything started fading with time and dimming in light. It was dark now everywhere. Getting darker with every passing second as the sound increased.

I wake up to the rough light falling on my face and someone constantly soothing my hair and as I keep getting back to the real world everything starts running back to my ears which hadn't stopped even now. The abuses, accusations, the pointing each other were just imaginations for one second and the truth hit me after just a moment.

I flipped open my eyes, found Ric getting worried for my sudden awakening and trying to get me back to sleep. But I was too occupied to appreciate and acknowledge his presence and just burst out of the room. With aches here and there, I managed till the living room.

"Act a little sensible! Health is more important then showing that you are with her, especially when she is just not going to notice it!" Wade yelled from one corner of the room and banged the coffee table. Where as Mr. Grant was all with *i will kill for it* look. I sensed Ric taking me off from the wall which I was leaning on for support and taking me to the couch, where both the angry fishes didn't notice me.

"What happened now? You guys woke her up!" Ric sat beside me helping me to grab one of the couch pillow and giving my back a rigid support.

Mr. Grant just walked out of the room and then the house like Ric was some invisible person he couldn't hear. Wade mouthed a sorry before leaving the room and I got the answer for Ric's question. Not.

"Ric! Can I please know what is happening out here? I am not a kid! I can handle things!" I asked politely but could feel the temper going slightly above the normal level.

A/n
Short chapter i know! Sorry next time i will double word limit!!

Its raining and i deserve to enjoy that blessing!!
Vote comment.