6

The quotes I write above are not dedications. Please don't misunderstand. Let me clear.
Just like we start amazing speeches by quoting one other quotes of the legends. I also quote the quotes quoted by the legends of my life.
I couldn't have gone through those stupid little fights with out you being by my side. Though those fights were with you.
~ Suha Tanzeem

I opened the door for the biggest dick possible on the planet of earth. I glared at him. Why on earth is he even at my home? How did he get my address? Is he the stalker that stalks me?

"If only you could let me in, I might explain everything. Hmmm?" He asked slightly trying to peep in. Knowing that I can't win through this, I opened the door for him. Wide open. Like three four people of his size could get inside, all at once.

I shut the door with a bang and glared at him like he was some pizza boy who forgot to put olives in my pizza. I love olives.

"Look! I brought you some pizza. Let's eat together." He said and I smile finally. Food being the only reason. I was very lazy to make myself some food and then I was hungry then he brought pizza. Oh pizza is bae.

I motioned him to sit on the couch and went myself to kitchen to grab some soda bottles. I head back to the couch where wave would be sitting. He was sitting as comfortable as possible. I had never thought that there was this kind of way to sit on my couch. I laughed and suddenly all the laughter faded away as I saw that this man who had made my couch his device of feeling comfy had also eaten two slices of pizza. There were only six left now. I glared at him.

"I'm sorry but I have ordered another one. Please don't be mad." He pleaded with his eyes and I sat or more jumped on the couch and the pressure and thrust was so much that he fell down AMD I started laughing. Real hard.

After sometime, I got sobered up and that's when I realised how intense Wade's stare was on me. His lopsided smirk and his eyes both playing with my eyes. It was the most beautiful view though I still had to cut it off. This time instead of making it awkward I decided to remember the hilarious fall and laughed and his stare broke.

"Such a kid!" He chuckled,coming back to his sit which only made me laugh more. He couldn't help but laugh along.

"You look even more beautiful when you laugh like a witch." He said and I smiled at him and then it hit me. Laugh like a witch eh?

"For your safety. I will take that as a compliment." His deep wooden eyes shining like a star. The world has a beautiful pair of eyes for everyone. This I'm noticing now after those greyish violet left me or I left those. No those left me and I made it leave me. Of course that could be Jake's colour of eyes.

"Oh highness! Now can we move to the actual topic?" He asked digging into the pizza box. I also took a slice and nodded in agreement.

"So let's start from the beginning. Our meeting: we met because you messaged me which according to you was your friend's number. And now that you know that that number is not your friend's anymore. You have no clue about your friend. Hmm? Correct me if I'm wrong! Miss Kayra Emerson?" He said all in one breathe and my spine straightened at the spell of my name from him.

He was sure hot as hell and good looking as heavens. His deep wooden eyes perfectly going with his hair. Making it look hot and messier as well. His loose outfit doing a good job in showing his biceps and the see through shirt to his abs which clearly showed that he wasn't just a drummer, he was a freaking good looking and hot drummer.

"Correct me Kayra?" He yelled in my ear and I got startled. He looked into my eyes and I hit him on the chest just so that he knows how it would be if I had a torn eardrum which he was drumming now.