Room

Antoine falls back on his bed tiredly. His body is aching. The knock on his door makes him grown.

"It's open!!" He yells as he closes his eyes

"You know that's awfully dangerous," Simeone says

"S-sir.. W-why are you here?"

"I was worried about you. Are you okay?" He asks

Antoine won't even look him in the eye. Diego wants to pretend that it doesn't hurt him. But it does. It hurts like hell and he's done feeling that way.

"Yeah.. Don't worry about me," Antoine smiles looking ahead

"Antoine, I'm right here," Diego says tilting his head

Antoine swallows once their eyes meet. He begins to blush once the older man gets closer. Diego smirks a little when he sees Antoine struggle and try to back away a little.

"S-sir"

"You're always so nervous when I'm around," Diego says against the younger's lips

"I-I.. You.. Y-you sh-should g-go.." Antoine stutters

"Are you sure you want me to leave?" Diego says

Antoine's breathing is uneven. He knows he wants it. He wants at least one night with the god sitting so close to him.

"P-please.."

"Please what?"

"L-leave!" Antoine manages to say

Diego simply stares at him. Antoine moves his head, trying hard not to look at him. Diego sighs and gets up. He starts to walk when he feels a hand grab his wrist.

"I.. "

Diego smiles. He turns around and pushes Antoine down on the bed.

"You need to learn to be honest with yourself. If you want me, just tell me. "

"I want you," Antoine says looking up at him with lustful eyes

"You've got me."

They kiss each other with passion. Their lips are red and bruised but they don't stop. Diego is feeling every inch of Antoine's perfect body. Antoine moans when he feels Diego's finger draw small circles and pinch his nipple gently. Diego continues to tease him until Antoine is squirming beneath him.

"M-more!"

Diego kisses his neck lovingly before moving back to his lips. His hand has a tight grip on Antoine's erected member. He hears Antoine's small gasps. He likes to hear him. He sounds so vulnerable.

"Ah~ d-Diego! Fuck!"

"I'm just getting started baby.. Hold on a little longer," Diego says softly

Antoine doesn't know how much more he can take before he releases though. Diego orders him to suck on 3 fingers and he obeys. Soon there is one finger being pushed into his tight ring of muscle. He arches his back when a second one is added, making him feel a little more full and reaching deeper into him.

"F-fuck! Feels.. Good!"

Diego starts to speed up his pass and soon adds a third finger. Antoine moans loudly when he feels the fingers hit a small bundle of nerves that has him seeing stars.

"Ah~ oh my god! Right there! Fuck!"

He cums without even having to touch himself. Diego doesn't stop though. He continues to finger him even faster. Antoine doesn't know how much more he can handle. He's already seeing stars and feeling his body become tired as he comes down from his high.

Diego keeps hitting that one spot and abusing it to no end. Antoine is extremely sensitive but gets hard once again nonetheless.

"D-Diego.. Please.. "

He kisses in between Antoine's thighs, which makes the younger's breath hitch. He's extremely close to his balls. He gives them a small kitten lick before he starts licking up the base.

"Diego~" Antoine moans out

Antoine's legs are being spread wide open. His toes curl against the mattress when he feels Diego's mouth take him into a nice wet cavern. Diego's fingers curl inside Antoine while he takes him deeper into his mouth.

"Oh god"

Diego licks the tip before taking him back into his mouth completely.

"Fuck! I'm close!"

Diego thrusts his fingers faster. Antoine is gripping the sheets tightly once he feels his second release coming. A few more seconds later he's spilling his semen into his coach's mouth.

Diego swallows and continues to suck until there is nothing left. Antoine is a mess beneath him. His eyes are half lidded and he looks beyond exhausted.

"D-Diego" is the only thing he manages to say

Diego pulls his fingers out and Antoine groans at the loss. Diego smiles down at him before kissing his forehead.

"Rest," he says

Antoine doesn't think about anything else. He lets his eyes close completely and falls into deep slumber.