The Tower

The tower, they called him. Gerard was a very, very tall young man. He was always the tallest in his class and the most feared one as well. He wasn't a mean kid. Not at first at least. But as he saw that many began to fear him, he began to enjoy the feeling.

Gerard did not turn into a bully. He simply became difficult to approach. He had such a strong aura no one ever really dared to go talk to him. That didn't mean that he didn't have any friends. He had friends that were big like him and sometimes rude.

"Do you ever feel like you're missing something?" Gerard asked

"Like what?" Ronald asked him.

"I'm not sure. I've been feeling lonely I guess."

"You could never be lonely, Gerard. You can be with whoever you want. Everyone wants you."

And so it got into the tower's head that he could get anyone that he wanted. The truth was that he didn't want just anyone. He was a picky man. That didn't mean that he was rude. It just meant that he had an idea of who he wanted and he would not stop until he got what he wanted.

"Leo, I heard that there's gonna be a book fair!" Neymar grinned

"Really?"

"Yes.. now.. im willing to ruin my bad boy reputation if you want me to go with you," Neymar said, the smile still plastered on his face.

"Thanks, Ney."

"I heard that Mr. Gerard Pique has been feeling quite lonely," he winks.

"Hm?"

"Go for it!"

"I don't like him, ney."

"Yes you do, Leo! Okay.. I can try to like book you guys up. He'll love you! You're so cute and-"

"He likes girls."

"You're pretty enough to change that," Neymar grins.

"You're horrible, Ney."

Neymar doesn't listen and continues on about his Master plan. Lionel rolls his eyes at most of the things that Neymar says but is happy that his best friend is willing to do so much for him.

//

"I know who I want."

"Who?" Cristiano yawns

Gerard had called him a 3 in the morning to confirm his prey. When Ronaldo heard the name, he immediately woke up.

"Thats not a good idea, Pique," Ronaldo says softly

"But I want him!" Pique groans

"No.. anyone but him. You'll get in too much trouble if you try anything with that kid."

"Why?"

"Do you even know anything about him?" Ronaldo sighs

"He's sweet.. amazing grades.. little to no friends.. which means no drama.. he's perfect,"
Pique says smiling

"Do you know who his best friend is?"

"Leo? I see him hang out with ... Neymar..."

"Neymar will deliver your body parts chopped into a billion pieces to your parents if you ever touch Leo."

"I can handle him. I am The Tower after all," Pique smiles.

"His gang is too dangerous."

"I'm not messing with him.. I'm messing with his best friend."