Are you serious?

Andrea.

         I feel so dirty. Used. Like a rag doll. Chris' arms were still wrapped around me. I never knew that he would even do that. Or to think it. I don't care if he was drunk. Rape is rape. I really need to find a way out of here. I slowly slipped from his grip and as soon as I stood up, I fell. Great. Now I can't even walk. I heard a groan coming from the bed. I peeked over the bed to see Chris waking up. FUCK! I quickly ducked and kneeled over so Chris wouldn't see me. I reached over in front of me to grab my panties and quickly put them on.

         God, I need some clothes and a shower. I tried to look for my bra but it was across the room. "Fuck." I whispered. "Andrea, I know you're here." Chris announced. And, my cover is blown. I slowly brought my head up to see a fully awake Chris. "M-morning." I studdered. " Why are you on the floor? Why am I even in here?" Chris asked. Damn, I have to tell him. This isn't gonna be easy.

         Its not like I can go ahead and just say " You came home drunk last night and raped me. Now I can't walk." Easier than it sounds. "I believe I asked you a question." Chris said. I forgot he was there. Think. I really don't know what to say. "L-look under the c- covers." I fumbled with my words. Okay, I'll be weird about it. My head hung low. " Okay. I'm naked, so wha-" Chris stopped talking and I quickly glanced up at him and his eyes were wide. He got up displaying his glory and looked for his boxers. I cringed and covered my eyes.

         I felt a presence above me so I looked up to see Chris. I quickly looked down and backed away. But he only got closer. I backed into a wall. Chris crouched for in front of me. "Look at me." Chris demanded. I couldn't even find the strength to move. So Chris lightly lifted my chin up and forced me to look in his eyes. He didn't say anything. He just looked in my eyes. His look was so intense, I couldn't even look away. I could tell he felt a bit guilty. " Go in the shower. You can walk, right?" Chris said. I shook my head no. Chris picked me up and carried me bridal style towards the bathroom and put me in the tub. He stripped me of my panties and turned the water on. " Here, wash up. I'll bring you some clothes in a few." Chris said handing me a wash cloth. After that he left the room. For the first time, he's actually not being an asshole. I washed my body and thought about everything I could possibly think of. Like when someone finds me, being with my family, or even one day starting a family of my own. Chris came back in and he handed me my towel and clothes. He turned around to give me my privacy. I told him I was finished and he picked me up again. He walked down the stairs and set me down on the couch. He disappeared into the kitchen and walked back out with two plates in his hand. He set the plate on many lap and I began to eat slowly. " What's your size in clothes?" Chris asked. Why the hell would he need to know that? " Shirts, I wear a medium and pants I wear a size 12." I answered barely above a whisper. Chris just nodded. I'm guessing that I'm getting new clothes. "Are you ever going to apologize?" I ask. "For what?" Chris questioned. " For what you did last night." I said. "I don't apologize after I give lessons." Chris answered. "T-that was a lesson?" I ask once again fumbling over my words. "Yeah." Is he serious? Is this little bitch fucking serious? If I could scream I would've given him a piece of my mind. THAT'S FUCKED UP! Rape shouldn't be a lesson or punishment! Chris, you have problems! Now I'm really considering being nice and obeying to him. Trick him into being nice back. Then leave when he NEVER suspects it. Oh my god, I'm so evil. This just might work.

| Ooh, Andrea is stirring up some trouble! I feel like this chapter sucked and was boring. But please comment, vote and fan. I'll try to update more of my stories today as well. Just comment which ones you want me to update. Or message me. - Andrea |