Something Special.

Andrea.

"What did I tell you about your mouth, huh?" Chris snarled.

"To watch what I say." I mumbled.

"I can't hear you." Chris stated.

" To watch what I say." I spoke louder than before.

"Much better. And what else?" Chris asked.

"To listen to you." I answered.

" Exactly. Now, I don't like hurting you. But, you make me hurt you. If you would just follow my orders and rules I wouldn't have to make you cry and be in pain. You just don't listen." Chris said walking around me playing with the chains that pulled my naked body into a 'X' formation.

"Do you see what you do to me? You're so beautiful and sexy." Chris admitted while his hands roamed around my body. His touch made me jump.

"Don't be afraid. My love won't hurt." Chris said stroking my cheek.

I started to shake slightly.

"Unless you fuck up again." Chris said landing a smack on my thigh, causing me to yelp out in pain.

"Shhhh. Let my love take over." Chris said caressing my bare thigh.

It feels so good but its wrong. I don't like feeling like this but, I'm sure Chris loves it.

Chris.

I have her exactly how I want her. I wasn't expecting to fall for her at all. But, those old feelings roared back to life. I let my hands roam her body as I stood behind her. "I swear you're my weakness. Without you I'm nothing." I whispered into her ear. Its funny how you can fall for someone who hurt you before. Now you have them. "They say keep her close. Its too good to be real, but I'm no dreamer. Its too good to be real, feels to good to be real. I gotta love you. There's some magic here. Nobody's here, but me and you. Its perfect. Once in a life time, will I say 'Girl you're wrong'. Something special, your wait is over. I see something gorgeous." I sang into her ear. (A/N: It's a snippet from 'Something Special' by yours truly Chris Brown. He posted it on his channel. Check it out.) I decided to take her out of the chains.

"Come with me." I said holding my hand out.

I could tell she was hesitant but she took it anyway. I led her to my room where I laid her on my bed then stripped out off my clothes. I then laid next to her wrapping my arm around her waist.

" Goodnight." I said kissing her neck.

Andrea.

Is he falling in love with me? He said I'm his weakness. Something special. In some way he makes me feel wanted. Something I haven't felt in a long time. On the outside he may seem like he doesn't need anybody but on the inside he needs someone to keep his sane and together. I don't think I'm that someone for him. I'm not perfect. I rubbed my thumb against his hand thinking about this. I don't want to over think this so I'll just call it a night. I reached down and kissed his hand. I felt him smile against my neck as I let sleep possess my body.

| Andrea is feeling some type of way ! I decided to make Megan Fox play Andrea's role. She has blue eyes, long brown hair, and she's my girl crush. So yeah. Vote. Comment. Fan. -Andrea |