Oh Shit... Pt. 2

| Rated-R scene at the end... |

Andrea.

         Here I am on the dance floor drunk off my ass grinding on some random guy. "Andrea, come on we're leaving." I looked up and saw Chris with his jaw clenched. "No. I'm having fun." I slurred. "Andrea. Now." Chris ordered. "She obviously doesn't want to leave. Now fuck off." The guy behind me said. "Yeah you tell him John!" I exclaimed. "Jake." He corrected. "I don't think I was talking to you." Chris said. "Andrea. NOW." Chris demanded. "Ugh, such a fucking kill joy." I said then began to walk away. Chris grabbed me by the arm and pulled me close to him. "Just because I let you go outside doesn't mean you can act up. I'll still fuck you up in a heart beat." Chris said over said loud the music.

Mhmm, dominance is sexy. His voice is turning me on right now. We walk to the car and speed off. Thoughts of me fucking Chris flashed in my mind. I'm not gonna lie it got me wet. I crossed my legs because of my wetness. It's like he's controlling my mind and body and he's not even doing anything.

The car stopped and we got out of the car. I have a little plan. Chris walked in and closed the door. As soon as he turned around I pushed him against the wall and whispered "I want you to take me. You're the boss of me." I leaned in to kiss him and he kissed back. I wrapped my legs around his waist still kissing him as he walked up the stairs into his room. Throwing me on the bed stripping. I did the same. We were both naked and I told him to lay down on the bed. I crawled to him and stopped before his member. I leaned down and licked the head.

I then took him whole bobbing my head at a steady pace. Hearing Chris' grunts was so sexy. I deep throated him going even faster until he cummmed in my mouth. I looked him in the eyes and swallowed. "Come on up here." I crawled up when more positioning my core above his face. He gripped my hips and pulled me down. He began flicking my clit with his tongue. He shoved his tongue inside and thrusted his tongue in and out of me. "Oh, fuck." I moaned. He sure does have a skilled tongue. He went back to kissing on my clit. He started to wiggle his tongue faster. "Ah yes. Right there!" I cried. My legs began to shake. "Oh my god!" I cried as my orgasm took over. Chris lapped up my juices and I moved away from his face hovering my wet core over his his hard member. I slowly slid myself down onto him until he filled me. I started to move my hips in a circular motion then leaned down and whispered in Chris' ear. " I'm in control for tonight." I bounced up and down at a fast pace looking down at Chris. " Oh god, yes." I moaned. Chris gripped my hips digging his nails into my waist making me cry out. He started to meet my bouncing by thrusting every time I came down. This is pure ecstasy. "You like that?" Chris asked. All I could do was moan. "I need to hear you." Chris said. " Yes." I cried feeling my orgasm creeping up faster.  "Louder." Chris ordered. "YES! RIGHT THERE... DON'T STOP!" I screamed as my orgasm took over. I felt Chris' member twitch inside me signaling that he was close to his release. I bounced harder on him and rocked my hips faster. "Fuck." Chris grunted. I looked down to him locking eyes with him. I watched as his eyes rolled back and he released. I let him ride out his orgasm until it was no more.

| If you want to know how I wrote this I was listening to 'Boss', 'That,' and 'Ecstasy' by Tinashe. So how was it ? Comment. Vote. Fan. -Andrea |