Drive

Andrea.
Drive my heart into the night
You can drop the keys off in the morning (In the morning)
Cause I don't want to leave home, without your love
Without it
It's been about a week since I left. I need a change. Change as in a new environment. I don't want to bump into Chris. Who knows, he might kidnap me again and punish me for escaping. Oh that sounds joyous. That's why I've booked a flight for London. I've always wanted to go there. And maybe pick up on the accent. I looked at all the flats (houses) out there online. They looked beautiful. But this one flat caught my eye. I didn't hesitate to buy it either, it's fully furnished and in a good neighborhood. I know that I'll have to transfer my money to pounds (London's currency). I leave tomorrow.
I've been feeling sick this past week. I think it's just a stomach bug. I'll get it checked at the doctors tomorrow. I've been thinking about Chris lately. I don't know why. My mind just trails off to him. I often wonder, what if I was never kidnapped? I never thought it could happen. I just know that I won't miss the "lessons" or his lies. I've been there, done that.
You told me you were coming back
Right back
Promised it was real and I believed that
But if I fall for it again
I will be a fool
If our love is at the end
Then why do I still want you?
Yeah
But I guess I got no valentine
Send me roses I just let 'em die
I was crazy thinking you were mine
It was all just a lie

Do I miss him? I don't even want to form a sentence with words "miss" and the name "Chris". I need some sleep. This is too much on my mind.
| I'll post he next chapter in a few minutes. But, tell me what you think. The epilogue will be coming very soon. I think the sequel will be called "A Victim Of His Love" comment what you think :) -Andrea |