Love The Way You Lie Part II

::Andrea::

To be honest, I was still surprised that Chris found me...once again. I don't know why I was. The air was filled with the self-grown tension as we neared the house. Chris killed the engine and got out the car. I slowly followed him like a lost puppy.

"What were you thinking?" Chris asked calmly walking into the house.

I didn't answer. Instead I just hung my head low sitting on the couch.

"I believe I asked you a question." Chris said through clenched teeth plopping down next to me.

Again, I remained silent.

"ANSWER ME!" Chris yelled flipping over the glass table in the process.

I jumped and fear filled my eyes.

"I-I wasn't." I stuttered.

"Exactly. Do you not get that I have you for a reason?" Chris questioned.

I shook my head no.

"Because I want you here. I want my revenge. I found you and I have right where I want you. I just didn't plan on falling in love with you." Chris explained.

"Well, I didn't want to be here!" I yelled.

Oops.

"I don't give a flying fuck about what you want." Chris growled.

I didn't mean to say that out loud.

"Andrea, you don't get it." Chris said

"I love you! I know you feel something." Chris said pacing around the living room.

I'm tired of this. I'm gonna stand and speak for myself.

"This isn't love! And no I DONT feel something! If you wanted revenge you already got it by making something of yourself and coming out on top! And torturing me isn't gonna help! I'll admit I'm sorry but, right now? Right now, I hate you more than you hated me in high school! You're such a fucking liar saying you love me?! Is this your definition of love?!" I yelled out of frustration.

I started to take a breathe but that was cut short when I was pushed against the wall.

"Don't ever talk to me like that!" Chris yelled in my face.

There's nothing that I hate more then someone yelling in my face. Oh wait, I hate Chris more than ANYTHING.

"Have you lost your mind? I'm not your rag doll! Get off!" I cried pushing Chris off of me.

Chris stumbled back and fell hitting his head on the wooden table. Oops. Panic filled my body and I ran up the stairs and into a random room locking the door.

"ANDREA!" Chris screamed.

Please don't find me. Please don't find me. Please don't find me. I heard the door knob jiggle.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" Chris screamed.

I stood still and cried silently.

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" Chris roared.

The sound of him screaming made my body tremble and shake with fear. Chris then started to kick the door. The door began to come off the hinges and my eyes grew wide. I looked around the room and ran for the closet. As soon as I closed the closet, I heard a loud thud. Don't look in the closet. Don't look in the closet. Don't look in the closet. I heard his footsteps near the closet. OH COME ON! I thought to myself. The closet door swung open and there stood....Tyler? What the fuck.

| Tyler ? How did you get there ? Oh wait, I know how *evil grin* But yeah, If you listen to 'Love The Way You Lie Part II' it'll fit the chapter. So make sure you comment, vote, and fan ! |