Friends.

WARNING: Don't read this part while eating!

Andrea.

My head is pounding and I'm not even awake. I slowly open my eyes and slowly get up. Am I sitting on someone? I look down to see Chris asleep. Why the fuck am I on him? I get up but something was sliding out of me. Okay, I hope that's just a pigment of my imagination. He was NOT inside of me. I lift up the cover to see his member laying limp against his abdomen. EWWWWWW! Did we fuck? Again? I started to look for my clothes and saw a trail of mine and Chris' clothing leading downstairs.

"What the fuck?" A voice said.

That definitely wasn't Chris. I ran to "my room" and quickly put some clothes on. I peeked out of my door looking left and right to see the coast was clear and crept to Chris' room. He was still asleep.

"Chris." I said shaking him.

"5 more minutes." Chris groaned. "Boy, get your high yellow ass up. There are people downstairs." I whisper-yelled.

Well that definitely woke him up because he shot up like he was having a nightmare. I could tell he was thinking of something.

"Okay ummm listen. If anyone asks you're my girlfriend. Just act normal." Chris explained.

"Why can't I be your cousin?" I whined.

"Cause Draya thinks you're my girlfriend. Remember?" Chris said.

"Yeah I remember that thot." I mumbled.

"Alright then. And plus our clothes lead downstairs. What would they think if I told them you were my cousin?" Chris asked.

"Incest." I replied.

"Act normal." Chris ordered.

"Umm, you need clothes." I said.

"Yeah." I turned away as he got up. " Why you turning away? You weren't turning away last night." Chris said.

I could tell he was smirking.

"I was drunk last night. When I'm drunk I'm either hyper and annoying or horny." I explained.

"Alright come on." Chris said. He grabbed my hand and we walked down the stairs.

"What the hell y'all doing here this early in the damn morning?" Chris asked.

"Nigga it's 2 in the afternoon." The guy with the red hair said.

We done slept the day away.

"Chris who's this?" The other guy asked.

"This is my girlfriend, Andrea. Andrea that's Red and Mijo." Chris said pointing them out.

"Hi." I said waving.

This is like when Tyler introduced me- NO! I will not think of him because he obviously wasn't thinking about me when he slept with one of my friends!

"Hey." Mijo and Red said waving back.

"You guys must be hungry. I'll go make y'all something." I said smiling walking into the kitchen.

***

" So this hoe thought they she was the baddest bitch out there so I put her in her place and whopped her ass! I was like BA BA BA! Then this thot had the nerve to scratch my face so I right hooked her." I explained while everyone else was in tears.

"You got yourself a lil fighter Chris." Red replied.

"Yeah. She like a black girl stuck in a white girls body." Mijo agreed. (A/N: I'm sorry if I offended anyone.)

"All I'm saying is, fuck with me you know I got it." I stated.

"I like her. She cool." Mijo said.

"Yeah. She seem loyal and like a R.O.D. ." Red complimented. " Yeah, I pick 'em good." Chris said smiling at me. I smiled back and grabbed his hand.

***

"Alright, bye!" I shouted out the door. Red and Mijo were now leaving. I closed the door and walked to the kitchen to wash the dishes. After washing about 5 dishes I felt arms wrap around my waist and a chin on my right shoulder.

"C'mon lets watch a movie." Chris said.

"I don't want to." I replied.

"I don't think I gave you a choice." Chris said clenching my face tightly.

" You know what, clean up in the living room, meet me upstairs when you're done." Chris ordered unclenching my face then stormed off. Fuck.

Andrea in the MM. She's dressed in the oufit from the first chapter.