Techo enemies

“You do know this is your fault, right Raph?”

They had all grouped together in Raphs place (all aside from Splinter, for some reason).

“What’ya mean MY FAULT!  I DIDN’T CAUSE THIS! DON’S STUPID PROGRAM’S WHAT DONE IT!”

“Hmm, let me think. Who disappeared without a word? Who made Kylee come up that idiotic plan to go looking for you? Who made Kylee come up with the teams on where she put herself with Donny, while he had HUGO MONDO TECHNO EMEMIES LOOKING FOR HIS NEW TECH! YOU IDIOTIC TURTLE! IF YOU HADN’T DISAPPEERED THIS WOULDN’T HAVE HAPPENED!” Becca kicked and missed Raph.

“C’mon guys! Enough. Bickering amongst ourselves isn’t going to help Kylee. Becca, I know how strong your connection is with Kylee, and I understand how hard this is on you. But punishing Raph isn’t going to do anything. Raph I’ve seen how close you’ve grown to the kid-” Leo was being leader again, trying to keep the peace.

“WE ARE NOT KIDS!” Becca screamed

“Right, sorry. Anyway, you two, Raph and Becca, are the closet to her. Kylee wouldn’t want you to fight. Don exactly what are these jerks after of yours again?”

“The Holo Portal.”

“Right, you told me about that. Is there anything you can do to, I dunno, short circuit it when you give the program to them?”

“I don’t think so-“

“Oh you better think so, ya over grown aquarium pet! That kid…” Raph lifted Donny up by his belt, grimacing then putting him down, not knowing how to finish that sentence without sounding like a wuss.

“I may be able to do something, but the note said if we did anything stupid, we’d all pay for it, especially ‘my student’.”

“Well think of something ASAP.”Leo said-

                                - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  -- - - -

Kylee woke up again. She’d been missing for what felt like three days. Poor Kylee was in the foulest moods, her eye had been twitching for half the day.  For a while, zoning off on her stories and her characters had helped pass the time but you can only zone so long right. The stupid figures kept checking up on her and demanding that she stop being stubborn and recreate her master’s program, and when she told them again and again that she wasn’t Donatello’s student, they’d shock her until they finally gave up. She was as stubborn as Donatello’s aggressive older brother.

Kylee tried to spin around to entertain herself fin that dark room with only a computer, no internet or video games.

“I’m gonna go crazy… this is ridiculous! DO YA HEAR ME YA BUCH OF OVER GROWN COMPUTER NERDS! I’M GOING NUTS AND YOU BETTER HOPE I NEVER GET MY HANDS ON YOU, OR I’LL PUT ALL MY CRAZY ON YOU!”

Kylee tried to occupy her mind by singing, which made her want the actual song, which made her even crazier.

“This girl is getting on my last nerves. I do not pity Donatello, she is greatly annoying.” The squeaky voiced figure said.

“Patience my friend, the turtle will come for her, soon enough. Then we will have the Holo Portal, and he will have his ‘prodigy’ back, thankfully. I also do not know how he puts up with her. She is not soft said and calm like her master, but more like his brother, Raphael, with a temper to match.” The female figure said in responce

“I suppose he thought he could handle the little wretch-“

“WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?” Apparently she had been listening to them, or at least half of the conversation