Subconsious prt 5-final

“Master Raphael!”

“Raph!”

Kylee and Don came sliding down the hill, Kylee slipped and tried to keep her balance, but ended up falling on her face. Raph and Mona looked at the awkward girl smiling at them with a dirty and scratched up face. Donny picked her up, and helped brush her off.

“Don? Kid? What’da you doin’ here?”  Raph stood up, a small smile on his face. A tiny turtle came up and pulled on the tip of his shell, he looked down at her. “Hey daddy, who’s the funny looking lady?”

“Funny lookin’? Well that’s the first for me.”

“Don’ worry baby. She ain’t gonna hurt’cha, she can barely hurt me, and she’s a month into her trainin’”

“So…” the tiny turtle girl said

“SO, fly for brains, the thing is weak and couldn’t kick even my butt.” Retorted a voice from up in the tree. A young kid lizard hung off one of the branches mockingly, he had this smug little face that really chapped Kylee’s hide. “COME DOWN HERE AND SAY THAT YA LITTLE TWERP! AND I’LL SHOW YA WHOS WEAK! YOUR STUPID TAIL CAN’T SAVE YA HERE, YA BLOODY LITTLE HAPPY MEAL!”

 The kid stuck his tongue out at Kylee and disappeared, Mona Lisa cleared her voice to the tail bit and Kylee only glared at her. “I said what I meant, reptile.” Raph shook his head.  She was still a hot head, not even Don could change that while he was gone. “Hey daddy, there are some turtles who looks a lot you up on the hill. Who are they?”

“Hey Raph- I mean Master Raphael, I thought you hated kids. What’s up with that man?” Kylee was being swarmed by turtle tots and lizard little ones, being poked and prodded.  Mona Lisa wrapped herself around Raph and he grabbed her waist… It made Kylee sick.

“Raph we gotta get going.” Donny said pointing backwards in no particular direction. Mona went away to play with the kids, herding them away from the grateful human. Raph looked a little confused, looking at Don and Kylee. “Okay, you guys just got ‘ere. But if ya gotta go ya gotta go.”

“M-Master…you gotta come with us. Ya, we came in here to get cha… ta bring ya home.”

“Yeah Raph. All this is an illusion, I’m sorry to tell ya this but none of this-the kids, Mona… nothing is real here, Raph. You’re dreaming all of this. You’ve been asleep for a week now and it’s time to wake up or you will eventually die.” Don continued to try and explain to Raph and he wouldn’t listen. Kylee then tried and he ignored her too.

“IDIOT! RAPH NONE OF THIS IS REAL! MONA LEFT YOU YEARS AGO, SHE NEVER DID COME BACK! But that’s okay now. You still have Casey, Splinter… your brothers, Becca and me. Trust me, you’d much rather be in the real world, then in here, and this is coming from a girl who spends most of her time daydreaming. Raph… come back with us.” Kylee begged.

“Boy’s get ready. We’re about to have one hell of a fight.” Geezer Raph said pulling out his sai’s.

“Why’s that mista?” Tot Raph asked

“Yeah, everything looks like it’s going well.”Teen Raph also asked

“You’ll see.”

All the sudden the three saw Kylee go flying across the field into a large boulder. Don cried after her but something stopped him from running to her. All the children became thousands, they grew into larger armored adults, and Mona disappeared. Geezer Raph leapt into the crowd and the other two ran and followed.

“Raph! What’s your issue? Did you actually just do that?” Donny dried trying to pull away at whatever was holding his feet back. He was staring after Kylee who hadn’t gotten back up. She looked so broken and frail in the position she was in, all folded over herself.