The two Yous

Donny had been working for a week now, trying to break down Raphs brain activity inscription, Kylee had taken to training with Leo, forcing him to push her as far as she could go-wouldn’t want Raph to think she’d been lazy while he’d been taking a nap, now would we? Becca and Mikey did their usual thing, goofing off while training and afterwards playing video games. After Kylee’s training session she’d go back over to Don’s and help him, starting to understand computers better- well, until Becca peeled her away for some old fashioned hanging out. Becca would drag her everywhere from the mall to china town, to a skate park- keeping Kylee plenty busy.

During the middle of the week, Don became very secretive, after doing a little work on Raph he’d go further in to his lab and no one would see him for the rest of the day. Splinter was always either meditating or at Raphs side talking to him. Kylee was (when she was in the sewers) never far from Raph either. She didn’t go back to the lair for bedtime but stayed up checking on Raph every now and again, meaning Becca was never far from Kylee’s side, meaning Mikey was never far from Becca’s side, meaning someone (like Leo) was stuck babysitting Mikey. They were all basically living all together again as a large extended family. Though, things were still a little out of whack with Raph gone, mike made up for that by getting Kylee mad and beating on him, making Becca occasionally come to the rescue (though she did like to watch Mikey suffer at the hands of ‘Raphie Girl’).

It was Saturday and Kylee was at the computer doing what Donny had taught her when Mikey came up (having dodged both Leo and Becca). “Hey, Raphie girl!” He said leaning on the chair, Kylee ignored him.

“What’cha doin’ Raphie girl?”

He still didn’t get a response, and we all know how he hates being ignored.

“Hey Raphie Girl, wanna put chopstick in Raphs nose? He can’t stop us?”

Kylee continued to type

“Raphie girl, wanna do something funny?”

Nothing. Mikey got his goofy glassed with the large nose and mustache and put it on Kylee showing he the mirror, the girl just pushed the thing out of the way, tossed the glassed and continued working. Mikey messed with her face and she slapped his hands away. This was getting on Mikeys nerves now. He leaned over the chair and made funny faces, she pushed him away. Well then, if he couldn’t get her to laugh or talk to him, he might just have to make her say ‘Ow’. He grabbed a nunchuck and was about to hit her in the head when Kylee turned around, flipped him, jumped on him, and kneed the turtle. “Was I disturbing you?” He said smiling, Kylee just scowled for a moment then got off and went back to work,

“You know Mikey, I’m working on stuff for Raph, you know, trying to bring him back to the world of the living? You goofing off isn’t going to bring him back. This is serious, he’s been out for a week and a day… There’s no room for goofing off.”

“MIKEY! ARE YOU BOTHERING KY?” Becca came storming into the room, making the turtle dive for the couch. Peek a boo, she found him. “I gave her this work time. We can mess with her later, but not now is a no no.”

“Thanks Bec.”

There was a loud noise from the back room, a bang of sorts then a cry of triumph. Becca, Mikey and Kylee looked at each other. Anyone other than Don wasn’t allowed in there-not even Splinter, unless it was an emergency. Donny came out to the computer, stuck a flash drive in it down loaded a file and went back into the back room.

“Anyone else confused?” Kylee added, the other two nodded.

Don came back out again, pushing the chair Kylee was in across the room (followed by a weeeeeeeeee from Kylee who was clutching the chair) and went back to the computer, typing all sorts of code numbers. Kylee came scooting back, reluctant to leave the chair. “Hey Don what’s going on?” She asked finally getting back.