A Little Distraction

It had been a little difficult to explain to Splinter about the mother thing, like… really awkward and no one knew why. It just was. Donny and the girls had explained how the night started, how they found the turtle, and may have skipped revealing Don to Fargo and replaced it with minor details (well Don did) that made everyone think he knew what he was talking about (because of his habit of using big words) that there were no questions in the end (everyone was too confused to ask questions) and Becca and Kylee were nodding like idiots (with great big idiot smiles) one on each side of Donny, Raph was twitching,  Mikey was drooling, Leo was pondering, and Master Splinter was shaking his head.

Raph and Mikey took the girls home and just as the girls thought they were home free, Raph told Mike to go home and he pushed the girls into the training area and up against a wall. He leaned over them, chewing on a tooth pick and glaring into them. Kylee looked at Becca, and Becca looked at her (half smirking and teasing Kylee) and the girls were sweating with nervousness.  Raph just got a little closer and stared at each girl individually. “… Alright, why did you really bring the old lady back here? Spit it out twerps before I pound ya.”

“WE don’t know what you’re talking about master” Kylee said nervously then a sly/confident face slid onto her face. Kylee straitened herself, got in Raphs face, and looked him strait in the eye. “The only reason we found her is because you were too lazy to train me, and wouldn’t let Mikey train Becca.  You forced Don to take us for a roof top session and we just happened to find your mom.  So I guess her ‘home coming’ is all thanks to her (now I’m just assuming here) second born son. If Don can mutate her to be like you, I guess yer the first she’s gonna hug! You’re such a good boy!” Kylee was rocking on her heels with that confident smirk and her eyes were closed.  Becca was crouched over herself, hands on her mouth, eyes bugging out of her head, tears coming out, and she was trying not to burst at the seams with laughter. Kylee dragged Becca out to the hall where they both were laughing, leaving Raph alone-hating himself for ever taking the smart mouth as an apprentice.

                            -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raph had been training Kylee extra hard recently, leaving Mikey and Becca to their betting (like when or if Kylee was gonna crack, or When she was gonna try to put the beating on her master, or if Kylee would end up throwing a weight at Raphs fat head), all the normal stuff.

In the training room, Kylee was trying to beat what Raph was dishing out, and Becca was showing off on the bamboo poles, until she tried a daring move by balancing on her hand and trying to move to the other pole, and she fell on top of Mikey.

“OOhhhhh…my butt.”

“My shell! How much do you weigh?!”

Becca elbowed him in the shoulder blade. “Didn’t your father teach you it’s impolite to ask a lady her weight?” Mikey got up, making Becca slide off him and landing on her stomach, “Not really. He taught us to stay away from humans, and if you see a lady-let me know so I don’t ask her.” Mikey was rubbing his shoulder blade when Becca kicked him in the butt and made him fall again.

“I am so a lady.”

“Since when Bec? That time you wanted to be a cheerleader a couple years back? Yer first boyfriend? When did you become a lady?” Kylee panted from across the room, barely holding up an eighty five pound weight up. Raph whacked her upside the head, throwing off balance for a second.

“You jerk, I’ve always been a lady… compared to you.”

“And proud of it! Being a lady’s no fun at all, bein’ me is a lot more fun, I don’t get caught up in yer ridiculous prissy stuff like boyfriends…makeovers… and the next hottest guy on TV.” Kylee started picking the weight back up but Raph smacked her again, she glared at him.