Mother

“Raphael? Master Raphael! YO OLD MAN, WAKE UP OR I’M DROP KICK YA OFF THAT COUCH!”

Raphael woke up in a cold sweat, sitting up and knocking Kylee to the ground out of surprise. That had been the darkest, dirtiest dream he’d ever had and was ecstatic it was over. Kylee grabbed the back of the couch and flipped herself onto him. “Are you okay, turtle? You’re sweating like crazy? How long did you stay up last night?” Kylee shook the sweat off her hand with a grossed out face. Raph pushed her off him and lay his shell back down on the couch, a confused and tired feeling was written all over his face.

“WHAT THE HECK WAS THAT FOR!? I WAS ONLY CHECKING ON YA!” Kylee got up and noticed he wasn’t paying attention to her. She stood above him, waved her hands in his face, made faces, made him make faces, and finally was about to smack him when he grabbed her wrist, looking at her weirdly. “Was I disturbing you?” She asked smiling so Raph pushed her across the room and turned on his side so he wasn’t facing anyone. Mikey gave her two thumbs up, after being woken up from her yelling, Becca came up and thwapped him on the back of his head playfully.

“Dude, what’s your issue this morning? You’re even grumpier than usual- can you look at me when I’m bugging you?... I can’t believe I’m gonna do this… HEY RAPH! WAKE UP!”

The turtle turned over and grabbed her face with his hand scowling. “QUIT BUGGING ME! I’M TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP WITHOUT YOUR UGLY MUG BOTHERING ME! GET OUT OF MY FACE AND GET LOST ALREADY!” Raph jumped off the couch and stormed off to his room, slamming the door behind him, and leaving the others in silence.

“I think I rubbed him the wrong way…”

“No, Ya think? Ky, why didn’t you just let the grumpy-gus sleep?” Becca lounged on the couch comfortable, stretched and put her arms behind her head.

“Dude, it’s five at night, and after meeting his girlfriend I kinda wanna go train and relieve myself of that little-”

“Kylee, don’t say something yer gonna regret, that’s my job. And didn’t you do that while bugging him, ‘little bug’?”

“Little bug? Why’d ya call her that Becca?”

“Doofus, that’s her nick-name that her dad gave her. Don’t call her that, though, that’s what I get to do.”

“Darn, I can’t call her anything fun-”

“that’s right turtle boy. I might have to kill her just for calling me that. And only my dad calls me that!”

“Do you have code names from everyone? Can I have one?! I got the perfect one for you-”

“Mikey don’t you dare!”

“From now on, I’ll call you-“

“Mikey I’m warning you!”

“RAPHIE GIRL!”

“Okay, that was even lame for you Mikey…YOU’RE GONNA DIE EITHER WAY!”

Kylee started chasing Mikey around laughing, Becca joined in,  jumping off the couch- surprisingly all the noise wasn’t making up Raph, but it was bothering Don.

“Guys  C’mon. I’m trying to work here.”

“Sorry Donny.” The all said, and Kylee went to investigate what he was doing on her computer. “ Hey Don, what’cha doing?”

“Hacking into the Black gaters system, to see if they got my little package. I’ve been a bit busy to do that lately.”

“Sweet, mind if I watch?”