The Way You Met

Ashton

You were in English drawing in your notebook, when a note fell on your desk.  You picked it up to read what it said,

Y/N,

Meet me in the atrium after class.

From, You'll have to wait and see

You look around the room to see who threw the not, but no one was looking at you.  You look up at the clock to see what time it was when the bell rang.  You gathered all your things and walked out the door.  You stopped at your locker, grabbing your things for your next class.  You tried to go as fast as you could so you could see who wrote you the note.  You headed towards the atrium.  When you reach the entrance you see someone standing outside.  You open the door when he looks at you.  "Hi, I'm Ashton and I am the one who wrote you the note in English." he says with a small smile appearing on his face.  "I'm Y/N and It's very nice to meet you Ashton.  Would you like to come with me to Starbucks with me for lunch?"  "Sure.  I'd like that very much." he says and reaches for your hand.  You take it and walk back into the building.  Going to your next classes.

Calum

You and your best friend, Y/B/F/N, were at your favorite restaurant.  Tonight was karaoke night and it was your turn to go up.  "Come on Y/N, you go this!" she says and cheers you onto the stage.  Soon the whole restaurant was cheering you on to.  When you got up on the stage, you give the DJ a look and he started to play the song you picked.  It was Innocence by Avril Lavigne.  When you started singing, the crowed started to cheer.  You looked around the crowed that had formed in front of you when you spotted on person particular.  He had brown hair and the gorgeous brown eyes you've ever seen.  When you finished the song you got a loud apologize from the crowed.  You started walking off the stage and the boy you saw on stage started walking towards you.  When he reaches you, he look up into your eyes as you looked into his.  "Hi, my names Calum,  would you mind if I bought you a drink?"  he asks and looks over to the bar that was in the restaurant.  "Sure.  I could use a drink." You say and walk over to the bar.

Luke

Your friend invited you to a party that she was throwing.  You agreed, but soon regretting it when you found out your crush was going to be there.  You were about ready when you got a text from your friend.

Y/B/F/N: He's here.  Now hurry and get your butt over here before he leaves.

Y/N: I'm almost ready.  I just need to find my keys.

Y/B/F/N:  Well just hurry.  I'm trying to help you get with your crush.  Don't blow it.

Y/N:  See you soon

You say and walk out of the door.  Within five minutes (See what I did there) you were at your friends house.  You got of the car and started walking up the path that lead to the front door when you ran into someone.  "Sorry!" you say and look up to see your crush.  That's when you felt the blood rush to your face.  "Don't worry.  I wasn't paying attention." He says and that's when you got lost in his eyes.  "I'm Luke, by the way."  "Y/N," You say and look down at the ground.  Looking away from him.  "Well, Y/N, would you like to go on a walk with me?" Luke asks and you look up and nod to his question.  You both walked down the street, away from the party.  With the guy you always wished to be with.

Michael

You walked into Starbucks and headed towards the line, picking out what you wanted to order.  After a couple minutes it was finally your time to order.  "I'll take the Java Chip Frappe." you say and pull out your money from your wallet.  "I'll pay for her's" says a voice from behind you.  You turn around and face a boy with blue hair and bright green eyes.  "It's fine I can pay for it." you say and turn back towards the cashier.  "Please, I'd like to buy a drink for the pretty lady."  says the boy and you turn back to face him.   "Fine, you win."  You say and go to pick up your drink while the boy takes his order.  You sat down at a table and waited for him to come over once he got his drink.  "Thanks," you say as he sit down in the seat across from you.  "No problem.  I'm Michael by the way." He says and looks up at you.  "Y/N" you say and from that moment you and Michael got closer.  You never would have guessed that he would be the person that you were going to devote your life to.

I hope you guys like my first Chapter of this book and please fill free on leaving any Ideas you might have for more preferences. ^-^