Cute Father Daughter Moments

Ashton
(Age 5)

You decided to let Ashton persuade you into going out and having a you day.

That meant leaving your husband and your daughter home together.

And as much as you loved them both of them, you knew that if you weren't there, something was going to go wrong.

You knew you should have a little more faith in your husband, but it was true.

Last time you left Ashton and Your daughter, Y/D/N, home alone, Ashton invited all the guys over, and soon enough, the house was a train wreck.

Now, don't get me wrong, you loved the boys, you just wished that they weren't so messy sometimes, or at least clean up their messes.

So ever since that day, you have been weary about leaving Ashton and Y/D/N together alone, but you were in desperate need for a day alone, so you finally gave in.

You decided to give Ashton a second chance, and let them stay home alone together, but of course that wasn't a good idea.

"Ashton,what the heck happened in here? It looks like a tornado struck the house." You say as you walk into the house.

"Yeah, that hurricane would be known as our daughter who is now currently asleep, so please keep your voice down. It took me forever." Ashton says, sounding full our exhausted, and you felt bad for getting mad at him.

"I'm sorry Ash, I shouldn't have gotten mad. Y/D/N, is a hassle sometimes, and I can only imagine what you probably went through today, but if you don't mind me asking, what the heck happened today?" I question and look around once again as we head towards the couch.

"Well, first off, I made breakfast but Y/D/N wanted to make the pancakes colorful, so we added food coloring into them but not only did food coloring get everywhere, so did the batter. We were able salvage some batter and make pancakes. After that, I decided that Y/D/N could play while I tackled some laundry. All was well, except Y/D/N started to throw a little tantrum because she was tired, and let's just say, I tried everything, everything to get her to go to sleep, until I finally did. So, this is why the house looks like this, and I'm tired." He says and rests his head on your shoulder.

"Well, you go take a nap, I'll start cleaning up." You say and Ashton nods and starts to walk up stairs when he steps on a toy, and the whole room grows silent.

But that silence is soon broken by a faint cry from upstairs.

"Looks like that nap will have to wait." He says while whining and walking up the stairs.

"Hey, it gets better." You say, smiling at your words.

"Don't lie Y/N, don't lie." He says and you begin to laugh.

Oh, how you loved your husband.

Calum
(12 months)

You had to go make a trip to the store to get your daughters birthday gift, so you had to leave Calum alone with your daughter.

What could possibly go wrong in the short amount of time you were gone?