Everybody Hurts - Avril Lavigne

Ashton
"Don't know, don't know if I can do this on my own. Why do you have to leave me?"

"Why do you have to leave? Can't you take me with you?" You ask Ashton as he's packing his bag for tour. You wished to go with him, but you knew you wouldn't be able to. "Y/N, I wish you could, but you still have to finish school.  I don't want to ruin your education." He says and the tears keep falling down your face.  "I don't know if I can do this on my own." You admit and go to sit in the bed.  Ashton notices how much your hurting and walks over to sit next to you. Pulling you into a tight hug. "Y/N. It'll be okay. I promise you. I know its hard, but I'm only one call away." He says and you to sit there for a little before Ashton goes to finish packing.  Once he does, the boys pull up to pick up Ashton.  You hug him and watch as he gets into the car. As they drive away, you cry even harder. It was the last time you'd see him in person for a while.

Calum
"So may questions, so much on my mind. So many answers that I can't find."

You've likes Calum for a while now, but you never really knew if he felt the same way.  All the questions you wanted to ask him were running through your brain. He was the only thing you could think about all day.  It made it harder to concentrate on your school work, but until you knew how he felt about you, nothing was going to change.
"Y/N!" Your best friend yells, trying to get your attention. You look over at her, as you try to focus on her and not the thing running through your mind. "Yeah." You answer, and take another sip of your frappe.  Your best friend, Y/B/N, decided to go to Starbucks, and that wasn't an offer you couldn't turn down. Now you were zoning put and day dreaming about how Calum really feels about you.  "You need to talk to him." Y/B/N says and you think about all the possible outcomes that could happen if you did.  "Your right, but what would happen if I do? What if he doesn't like me the same way I like him? I don't want to take a risk of getting hurt." You say and look up at her for the first time since you got here.  "Well you have no other option, because he's coming over her right now." She says and walks out of the building. Leaving you to fend for yourself.  This was most likely going to be a disaster.

Luke
"Everybody hurts some days. It's okay to be afraid. Everybody hurts, everybody screams, everybody feels this way, and its okay."

Your grandma had just passes away and Luke and you just got back from the funeral.  Your makeup was smeared all over your face and you still had teats running down your face.  Luke pulled you into hug as you two walked over to the couch. He layed you on his chest and started to talk.  "Let it out darling.  Everybody huts, but its okay. Its going to be okay." He says and whispers other calming thoughts to you as you drift of to sleep. You felt calm and at peace. Knowing that Luke was going to be there when you woke, and that he was going to help you through this hard time.  He knew how much she meant to you and she was the only one who understood you best. Now that she was gone , that left you devastated, but you would always have Luke and he wasn't going anywhere anytime soon.

Michael
"It feels like nothing really matters anymore. When your gone, I can't breath."

You were crying yourself to sleep. Michael and you got into an argument, and it didn't end well. Some words were said and next thing you know, Michael and you broke up.  You don't know what to do. He meant everything to you and he made you happy. He brought you to life with just one touch. His smile was contagious and it was hard to stay mad at him for long.  Now that he wasn't laying next to you made you feel raw inside. Your heart was broken and was still shattering. When he wasn't here, you couldn't breathe. You were in tears and couldn't find a way to bring your sunshine back. He was gone and nothing in this world could bring him back. You two were done, and you knew the last thing he would  want to see was you. The only thing you could think of was the memories that you shared, but it only made you cry harder. All you wanted was your sun shine back, but until that moment ever happens, you'd be stuck in the dark once again. Praying for a rainbow that would let you know the storm was over, but the storm was only begging.

I hope you guys liked it. I know its sad, but the weather I live has been all rainy and I am listen Avril Lavigne right now, so I decided to write a preference with one of her songsI've wanted to do this for a while, but couldn't pick a song. Anyways, stay awesome my little moonlighters, and just remember. Everybody hurts some days. Its okay to be afraid. Everybody hurts, Everybody screams, Everybody feels this way, and its okay. ^-^