He Catches You Singing

Ashton
You woke up and couldn't go back to sleep.  You looked at the time.  6:54, it reads as the red glows in the dark.  You decide to get up and start of your day.  Ashton was sleeping silently on the bed.  Not moving when you get up from your spot next to him.  You go over to the dresser, change into some clothes, and headed out the bedroom door.  You were about to walk downstairs when the door just out side the bedroom caught your eye.  The music room that the boys would practice in sometimes.  You walked inside, and the guitar in the room caught your eye.  Picking it up, you sit on a chair and begin to fiddle with it.  That's when you start to play a familiar tune, and before you know it, your playing one of the boys songs.  Wherever You Are, one of your favorites.  You begin to song the lyrics and soon get lost in the music.  You end up finishing the song and hear clapping behind you.  You turn around to see Ashton standing in the doorway.
"H-ow l-long have you
be-been there." You ask and stutter.  The blood rushing to your cheeks as you think about him hearing you sing.  "The whole time.  Your really good Y/N." He says and walks over to you.  "You are the first person who has ever heard me sing." You say and try to calm yourself down.  Taking deep breaths, which were helping a little.  "Well I'm glad I was first to hear your beautiful voice." He says, and you two sat there for a while.  Listening to each others voices, and the wonderful harmony that your voices made.

Calum
You decided to clean your room today.  You knew you would have to do it at some point, so why not now? You were home alone, and decides to put on some music.  You picked your All Time Low playlist and began to him to the song Sick Little Games.  Next thing you knew, you were singing along to the song.  You walked j to the closet to put something inside, and when you walked out, you stop in your tracks as you see Calum sitting on the bed.  "How long have you been there?" You ask and you drop your head down.  Not making any eye contact with Calum as you sit down next to him.  "For a while.  Your really good Y/N.  You should sing more often.  People would love to hear your voice." He sags and you look up at him.  He gives you a small smile and you do the same as well. You both end up finishing the room and singing along to your favorite songs.

Luke
You just jumped into the shower but you made sure to put on your music first.  You put on your Halsey playlist and got inside the shower and began to sing along with the familiar lyrics.  When you finished showering, you wrap the towel around you and walk out of the bathroom towards the closest.  Still singing along to the music playing.  "Y/N, your a good singer." Luke calls out from the bedroom door. Making you blush a little.  "Thanks Luke." You call put and finish what you were doing.

Michael
You were listening to music on your phone while reading your book.  That's when the song Nobody's Home, by Avril Lavigne comes on and you can't help yourself from singing.  That's when Michael taps your shoulder making you pause the song and turn around to face him.  Not only was he standing behind you, bit so we're the rest of the boys.  "How long have you guys been there?" You ask, and start to shake.  You lived to sing, but you hates having people listen to you.  "Calm down Y/N, its just me and the guys, not a whole stadium." Michael says and that's when Ashton decides to speak up. "We could make that happen." He says and that's when you run upstairs to your room.  Trying to get over the fact that they heard you singing.

I'm worry that this part is late. Well not really late, just not when I wanted to publish itI started it last night, but I never finishes Michael'sI hope you guys like it, and be sure to check out my 5SOS lyric bookI've done a couple songs and I'm taking requests for some as wellAlso, almost 400 veiws! 399 right now, but I want to thank you guys so much! I hope you guys have had a wonderful day, and stay awesome my little moonlighters!

P.S. Chasing The Past has ended, and don't forget to wear all your 5SOS merch next FridaySpread the word and don't forget to mention who started it, Nickie. I hope you guys enjoy and bye bye! ^-^