Rock Bottom Hailee Steinfeld

Ashton
~What are we fighting for Seems like we do it just for fun~

It was like any other day. Ashton and you were arguing once again. You two argued so much that you basically did it for fun at this point. It was now apart of your everyday task, and thing was, you both could never remember what you were fighting for, it's like you two do it for fun. If only you two actually knew what you what fighting for, and then maybe you both would be able to stop.

Calum
~Don't speak, before we say too much~

Yeah, you and Calum got into a heated argument and things were just getting worse by the second.
"Maybe we should just-" He was about to finish his sentence when you cut him off.
"Don't finish that sentence. Just don't speak, before we say too much." I say and we stay in silence for a little when he pulls me into a hug.
"I love you Y/N, and I'm sorry for everything I said." He says and I look up at him. Giving him a small smile. "I love you too, and I'm sorry too." I say and we stay like that for a while.

Luke
~You hate me now, and I feel the same way, you love me now and I feel the same way~

"God, you're so annoying! Can't you see I don't want you around right now!" Luke says and you gasp at his words. You we're to affraid to talk, because you knew you would start crying. You just got up from the chair you were sitting in and walked up the stairs to your room, Luke calling after you. "I'm sorry Y/N, I didn't mean it, I just said something stupid and didn't thibk about it. Y/N, please forgive me.
Y/N..." He calls out, but you don't listen, you just close your bedroom door and laid on my bed, and began to cry. Soon enough, I was asleep.

*****

After a couple hours yiy wake up from uour sleep when you feel yourself being shaken. When you turn towards the face that's shaking you, you notice it's Luke. "What are you doing Luke?" You ask and sit up to get a better view of him. "I love yoy Y/N and I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you, but I did, and I let things get out of control. I'm really sorry, please forgive me." He says and you pull him into a hug. "Always." You say and look up at him with a smile. "And forever." He answers back and you two lay there, snuggling until you both drifted off to sleep.

M

ichael
~Cause we keep on coming back for more~

You and Michael had an on and off relationship. It was a constant cycle. One day you were together, and the next day, apart. Anytime you broke up, you both would always say it was over for good, but then you both would always cone back fir more. Too bad you guys couldn't just stay together instead of breaking up every couple weeks. I guess your relationship wasn't that simple.

I love Hailee Steinfield. She is awesome and she is an amazing actress. Anyways, I hope you guys liked this part and stay awesome moonlighters! 🐧