Hush Hush- Avril Lavigne

Ashton
"I didn't mean to kiss you. You didn't mean to fall in love."

You and your brother's friend, Ashton, were sitting in the living. Your brother, Michael, went to go run an errand and would be back within the next hour.   You were watching a movie and Ashton was on his phone.  You've always had a crush on Ashton, but you weren't sure he felt the same way. You were worried that if you confessed your feelings to him, he would run away.  You couldn't deal with another heartbreak.  After you pulled yourself out of your thoughts, you realized you were looking at Ashton this entire time. You turned your head back to the TV and felt the blood rush to your cheeks.  "What were you thinking about?" He asks, shutting his phone off, and looking at you.  You shook your head, trying to brush off the conversation. One day you would tell him, but not today.  "Y/N, what's wrong?" He asks and pulls you into his arms.  You look into his eyes eyes as you leaned into kiss him. Within a couple seconds you relisted what you did, and got up from your spot next Ashton. You ran upstairs to your room, and locked to door.  Hoping that it meant nothing to him.  You just wanted him to forget what just happened. Even though it killed you inside, you knew it was for the best.

Calum
"So go on, live your life. So go on, say goodbye. So many questions but I don't ask why."

"I'm sorry." Was the last words Calum said before walking away. He wasn't just walking out of the house you uses to share, bit he was walking out of your life as well. He turns around one last time, giving you a sad smile before he gets into his car and drives away. Once he's out of sight, you drop to your knees and begin to cry. He walked put of your life. You wanted to ask him why, but never did. He went on and continued his life as if you didn't matter to him at all. He meant everything to you, and when he said goodbye, you didnt know what hurt more. The fact that he took your heart and shattered it, or that he never even cared how you would feel after.  You sat on the fronch porch, crying and letting all the memories that you shared slip away with your tears.

Luke
"When I try to forget you, I just keep on remembering. What we had, it was so true, but somehow we lost everything."

It's been a couple months since you and Luke broke up.  No matter how hard you tried to forget about him, you couldn't stop remembering. You felt like your relationship was so special and unique, but some how you lost everything. You felt as if he didn't try to even fight to make you stay when you said it was over. You couldn't deal with the fact that all the fans were giving you so much hate.  You tried to be strong, but you couldn't fight it anymore, but once you ended things you regretted it. Losing Luke was the worst thing ever. He wasn't only your boyfriend, but he was your best friend. It hurt that you couldn't go to him to help you through his problems. No your alone. With no one to go to.  It's times like these that make you rethink your life choices.

Michael
"Don't, don't, don't you ever say a word. A word. Of what you ever thought you heard. You heard. Don't you ever tell a soul. That you know."

"Okay, so tell me something about you?" Michael asks as your both walking around the park.  It was night, so the moon was lighting the path you walked on, and the starts were shining as bright as ever.  Michael decided to take you on a picnic under the moonlight, so you decided to go on a walk.  Now you were both asking questions to get to know each other better.  "What would you like to know?" You ask him, and reach for his hand. He takes it and a mischievous look spread across his face. "Tell me a secret that you have never told anyone before." He says and you go through your head for a secret. It was hard to think of one. You were an open book. Everyone pretty much knew everything about you except for one thing.  "You can't say a word of what I'm about to tell you. You can never tell a soul or so be it Michael Gordon Clifford I will kill you in a way that hasn't even been know to man." You say, and a look of sarcastic fear spread across his face.  "I promise I won't tell a soul your secrets." He says and a serious look falls onto his features.  "Okay, here it goes..." You say as you tell him your secret. Hoping you can trust him not to break his promise.  You loved him, and you hope that you can trust him with your secrets like he does with you.

I have been in an Avril Lavigne case right now. I can't stop listening to her music. I really like it and she is one of my inspirationsAnyways, I hope you guys liked it, and stay awesome my little moonlighters. ^-^