Mother's Day Special

Ashton
(Son, 4)

You were woken up by your son climbing onto the bed.

When you turn towards him, you notice he's holding something behind his back.

"Good morning Bud. What do you have there?"

"Daddy and I brought you something." He says and holds out and envelope to you.

"Awe, thank you." You say, excepting the gift from your child.

"I brought in the actual gift. Y/S/N, do you want to give it to her?" Ashton says as he walks through the door, carrying a small bag.

"Yeah, yeah!" He says, jumping up and down.

"What is it?" You question as Ashton hands the gift to your son.

Once it lands in his hands, he comes running over to you.

As he takes his final step, trips on the covers, but you hurry and catch him before he falls.

"Whoa. That was so cool! Can we do that again?!" Your son says and you smile.

"Maybe later, yeah?" You say, enveloping him into a hug.

As you two are hugging, Ashton comes in and joins.

"Wanna let Mommy open her gift now?" Ashton says and your son nods is head.

"Happy Mother's Day Mommy!" He says and hands you the bag.

When it's placed in your hands, you dig around the tissue until your fingers hit a box.

Pulling it out, you see a tag attached to it.

To the greatest Wife and Mother in the world.

After reading the tag, you open up the box to find a necklace.

"Awe, thank you guys!" You say, and pull them into another hug.

"Mommy, we have another suprise for you downstairs." Your son says, grabbing your hand and trying to get you up.

"Okay, okay. I'm getting up." You say and get up to follow them downstairs.

Once you reach, your astonished by what you see.

A table set with flowers I. the center, rose petals spread across the table, and your breakfast at your spot.

"Happy Mother's Day Mommy!"

Calum
(Daughter, 8)

You woke up in the morning to here your daughter's voice calling your name from downstairs.

As you walk down the stairs, a sweet scent fills your lungs.

"Close your eyes." Your daughter says as you reach the bottom of the stairs.

"No peaking!" She says, taking your hand and slowly walking you toward the unknown.

You keep walking until you come to a sudden halt.

"You can open your eyes now." She says and as you do, you smile.

Calum placed the last plate on the Table, after that, he notices your there and gives you a smile.

"Happy Mother's Day!" Your daughter and husband say at the same time.

"Thanks guys!" You say, and give them each a big hug.

"Well, we made made you breakfast, and we also got you something." Calum says, pulling out your chair.

"Can we give Mommy her present now?" Your daughter questions, giving Calum her signature puppy dog faces.

"Why not?" He says, giving into her look. Of course he can't resist it since she's learned from the best.

"I'll get it!" She calls out, running towards the box that was resting on the kitchen counter.

"I hope you like it." She says as she hands you the box.

As you open it, they're smiles grow bigger as you see a beautiful necklace resting in the box.

"Where's the other half?" You ask and your daughter pulls the chain from under her shirt.

"I have it." She says, the biggest smile on her face.

"I love you Mommy. Happy mother's day."

Luke
(Son, 10 month's)

You woke up to the sound of dishes slamming together.

Growing curious, you head towards the kitchen to see what all the noise was from.

When you get there, you see your son sitting on the ground, banging to pans together and your husband looks like he's about to lose his mind trying to put everything together.

When you walk over to him, he gives you a small smile.

"Happy Mother's Day?" He says, more of a questioning tone.

When your son see's you, he slams the pans harder together, giving you a huge smile.

"Mama!" He says and starts to laugh at the sounds of the pans.

You walk over to him, and he gives you little grabby hands.

Picking him up, he says, "Mama! Mama!" and you smile at how adorable he was.

He was a hot mess as well. Only wearing a diaper, he had flour all over himself and whip cream on his face.

"Looks like you're going to need a bath." You say, giggling at his never ending laughter.

"I'll clean this up. I'm thinking we should go out to eat." Luke says and you nod.

"I'm gonna go give him a bath." You say, but before you can go, Luke grabs your arm.

"Wait, we got you a gift." He says, running around trying to find it.

After a couple minutes, Luke finds it in the flour bag.

Handing you the small box, you smile and begin to open it.

"Mama's Day!" Your son says and you smile.

"Thanks guys! You're the best!" You say, reaching over to give Luke a hug.

"Now, let's get you cleaned up." You say, turning towards your son who begins to clap.

Michael
(Daughter, 4 months)

You woke up early this morning to not to find Michael by your side.

You walk around the house, but can't seem to find them any where.

Thinking Michael probably went out, you just went to the living room to read a book.

About an hour later, Michael returns home with your daughter sleeping in the car seat.

"Sorry we weren't home, we had to go run some errands." Michael says, walking into the kitchen.

"Happy Mother's Day." He says, handing you a box when he walks back into the living room, placing the car seat on the floor.

"Open it." He says, and you smile.

Opening the box, you are confronted with the most beautiful necklace you've ever seen.

"Thank you Michael." You say, giving him a hug.

"Hey, it wasn't just from me." He says and you look over at your peacefully sleeping daughter.

"I'm so lucky to have a family as amazing as mine."

"Happy Mother's Day Y/N."
______________________________
*Gifts are on the next chapter.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. And thank you for 5 almost 6K views! I really appreciate it. Stay awesome moonlighters!