Stage Fright

Ashton
"Y/N, I promise you you'll be fine.  There's nothing to be afraid of. I do this every day." Ashton says and starts pushing me towards the stage.  I grab the wall and hold on for dear life.  "That's you.  I'm different.  Why did I sign up for this again?" I ask, rethinking my life choices.  "You didn't. I did.  You need to get over your stage fright.  I promise you'll be fine.  You're a great singer, and people want to hear your voice.  You post video covers on YouTube.  Why can't you do this?". He says, pulling you out of your thoughts.  "It's different.  When I'm in my room, I know no one is watching me.  Going out there, with over one thousand people watching scares me." You admit, and Ash stops forcing you to go up.  He turns you around so you're facing him. "Y/N, you are one of the bravest people I know and a very good singer as well.  Going up there will be a piece of cake.  I believe in you and they believe in you.  All you have to do is believe in yourself, and yeah.  It might be scary, but I can promise you it's worth it.  So can you please go up there? For me at least?" He asks and you give him a sad look before nodding.  "I'll go, but you gave to take me out for ice cream after this." You say and he pulls you into a hug.  "Deal." He says, still hugging you when he lets go you walk towards the stage and turn back around.  "Ash gives you a questioning look as you pull him into a hug.  You give him a quick thanks before walking onto the stage.

Calum
You walk onto the stage and look at all the people standing in the crowd.  You turn and look over at the stage entrance and see Calum giving you a thumbs up. When you look back at the crowd you can feel your body start to tremble.  That's when you start to see spots appear in your vision. Before you could fall to the ground, a pair of arms wrap around you then everything goes back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you wake up, you are laying next to Calum, Luke, Ashton, and Michael.  "What happened?" You ask and sit up from where they put you down.  "You passed out for a couple of minutes.  Everyone's still waiting for you to perform." Calum says as you begin to stand up.  "What happened put there?" He asks and with those words, the boys left the room. Just leaving you and him.  "I have stage fright." You admit.  Feeling like a fool for passing out in front of all those people.  "Y/N, I'm sorry.  I didn't know and I should have asked, but why did you say yes?" He asks and you look up at him.  "I was scared. I thought I could get over my fear, so I took your offer.  I want to get over this fear Cal.  I'm tired of being that girl who hides in the shadows wondering how it would be like if I was the one on stage.  If I was the one thousands of people get to see.  That's why I took your offer.  I want to go up on stage, but I can't help the fear of passing out." You admit and with that, you look down at your feet.  "I believe in you and so do all those people. They are waiting for their idol. So why don't you go give those people what they came for." He says and pulls you into a hug before letting you go. You keep his words in mind throughout the entire show.  Knowing that there is no one else in the world that could make you feel like you could do anything.

Luke
"I can't believe you're making me do this." You say as you walk up onto the stage.  Luke signed you up for karaoke and the worst part was, he wasn't going to be standing next to you.  "You need to get over your stage fright.  So what better way of doing that than karaoke to only 20 people." He says and walks over to the stage with you.  "I can think of a better way, yeah it's called not doing it at all." You say and try to stop him but he's too strong.  Next thing you know you're on stage and he hands you the microphone.  "Just look at me. Then picture you're just singing to me.  Like no one else is there." He says and with those words, he was off the stage and walked to the back of the room. You turn towards the DJ as he waits for the crowd to dial down.  "So, what song will you be singing on this fine evening?" He asks and you go through the playlist of songs you like in your head.  "Photograph by Ed Sheeran." You say and with that, he puts on the music.  You get a little nervous but then remember Luke's words.  Just look for meThink of singing to me. Only me.  You find him in the crowd and begin to sing.  Once you felt comfortable on stage you looked around at everyone.  Feeling proud of yourself, and happy that Luke signed you up for karaoke night.  If it wasn't for him, you probably would have never gotten over your stage fright that day.

Michael
"

Okay guys, so today my girlfriend was able to come to our concert.  Would you guys like to meet her?" Michael asks from on stage and with that, the whole crowd starts chanting your name.  Michael looks over at you and you give him an evil glare.  "Y/N, can you please come on stage?" He asks and you almost faint.  He knows you have stage fright, so why would he ask you to do the thing you dreaded most. It was school all over again.  This day you had to present in class. The thought of everyone watching you mad you feel sick.  You shook your head to Michael and gave him a pleading look.  Wanting him to not make you go up there. He looks over to the boys and whispers something to them before they disappear behind the curtain.  You give him a questioning look until you felt someone grab you from behind... "Y/N, you're gonna have to get over your stage fright soon, so Michael and we are doing you a favor now," Ashton says as he and the boys lift you on stage.  They set you down next to him and the crowd cheers. You wave to everyone and hide behind Michael.  She is also going to be singing a song with us tonight.  She wanted to get over her stage fright so what better way to do that than to sing in front of you guys." With those words, you nudge Michael's arm and hide behind him even more. Luke came over and handed you a microphone and asked what song you wanted to sing.  You chose a song you knew everyone wanted to hear and with that, the guys started playing the rune to Unpredictable.  The crowd roared and cheered as you and the guys sang.  After a little, you realized that singing in front of people wasn't so bad after all.  You just had to have a little push in the right direction.

I recently got over my stage fright so I decided to write about it. You guys can get over anything if you really wanted toI know it can be hard, but I promise you it'll be worth it. I believe in you and I know that you guys can come over anythingLove ya and stay awesome my little moonlighters. ^-^