Break Up & Confessions

Ashton
You walk back to the house you and your beat friend, Ashton, share.

The moment you close the door, you drop down and begin to cry. Not caring if anyone else was here.

"Y/N? What's wrong?" Someone asks, and when you look up, you see your best friend standing in front of you.

"He broke up with me." You say, and begin to cry again.

"Oh, Y/N, I'm sorry. I know how much you cared for him." He says and sits down next to me, and wraps his arms around mw, pulling ne into a hug.

"It's going to be okay. I'm sorry." He says and you shaje your head. "It's not his fault. I trusted him, and that's my fault." You say and you look up at him, and notice his eyes are red, as he tries to hold back his tears.

"Y/N, don't blame yourself. It's not your fault. It's his and you shouldn't blame yourself for it." He says and you begin to cry again, and Ash hugs you tighter.

"What would I do without you." You say and that's when you hear Ashton say something, but can't make out what he said.

"What was that?" You ask, and move a little so your looking at his face.

"I love you, and I know I shouldn't tell you this, especially after a break up, but I love you, I always have and seeing you in pain hurts. I'm sorry." He says and you smile.

"I love you too Ash. Thanks for making me feel better. You're always there when I need it most, and I really appreciate it." You say and you two stay there. Ashton enveloping you into a hug, and just sitting there in silence.

Calum
Since the room was quiet, you jump a little when your phone buzzes.

Grabbing your phone, you put in your password, and read check to see what the notification was from.

Noticing it was from my boyfriend, I smile and check to see what he sent, but soon regret it.

Babe: Sorry, but thing's aren't working out. It's not you, it's me. I thought I was ready for us, but I was wrong.

When you finish reading his text, you throw your phone- which lands safely on your pillow in your desk chair- and begin to cry.

Your phone begins to ring, but you don't bother to check who it was.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
About and hour passes when you hear your front door.

Jumping up, you don't know what to do when you hear someone walkong up the stairs.

Great, your boyfriend breaks up with you, and now there is a murder here to kill you. This day couldn't possibly get any worse. You think as your room door opens. Who you see shocks you.

"Calum? What are you doing here?" You question and he cones over to the bed, completely ignoring your questions. Next thing you knew, you were enveloped into a hug.

"Calum?" You ask and move a little, so you can look up at him. 

"I came over because you didn't answer your phone and I got worried, so I came over right away. What's wrong?" He asks and you shake your head

"How would you know something was wrong? What if I just didn't feel like answering my phone?" You question and he smirks.

"Because your always on your phone, and you never ignore me. Now stop changing the subject and tell me what's wrong." He says and the smile that was once on your face falls.